• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dvc Prints

greg778899

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
DOES ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA OLD KEY WEST OR BOARDWALK DVC PRINT THEY WOULD LIKE TO SELL ?:D

Sometimes you can find them for sell on Ebay. I have seen them on there before. I just type in Disney Vacation Club and several different items pop up. Good luck!

dvc didnt make a okw print like the rest of the dvc resorts, i do know they do have one for the boardwalk. the prints that they do have for okw on ebay are not like the dvc ones, you may want to wait until your next trip and go to okw to see what they have in different styles .

okw is my last litho to find and that is what i am going to do.

What I just did with great success for a print from HH-I called the resort (I know I've seen some nice prints at OKW, too), talked to Broad Creek Mercantile, and they Fed-Exed one to me-I haven't seen the bill yet, but at least I got what I wanted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter