• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC POLY future owners thread

I agree! A DVC Poly does not make sense financially, but I will still want it because I LOVE the Poly!!

So true!

We are definitely part of the camp that would buy points there. My husband spent many years at the Poly (and the CR) and we also Love it! It would very much be an emotional purchase. We are hoping that cost/points will be such that we can at least buy a small contract.

I'm hoping this can be our first add-on. Just a visit to the main lobby made me fall in love with it. Of course a comparison of maintenance fees will be in the decision matrix.

We'd most likely jump on Poly if it ever happens. We've got one 'large' resort, SSR; in ROFR on one 'Epcot' resort, BCV; and we figure an 'MK' resort would nicely round out our portfolio! More interest in Poly than BLT or VGF so we will wait patiently.....

Any predictions on the opening price?

Hard to say when you don't even have an idea of when they'd go on sale, but I think everyone was surprised at the VGF's opening sale point.

Maybe they'll surprise us again.

According to my hubby we will be buying at Poly even if it means selling a kid lol. We own at BWV now and would love to own at Poly too. Both of our favorite resorts!

I have already foreshadowed the purchase.. and the "setting aside funds". I did get an eye brow lift.. but no vetos. I CANNOT wait!

***assuming they add hot tub added, otherwise.. It will be me with wet cheeks not buying instead of him with wet cheeks from the bottom line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter