DVC Points

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by krohloff08, Dec 27, 2012.

1. weswife

weswife DIS Veteran

:goodvibes

I am getting mine started this weekend! Fingers crossed for BW!!!!!!:worship:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Mac4life30

Mac4life30 DIS Veteran

So then it's justified to have someone scam this DIS member and continue doing so too others? I don't understand the reason why in such a close knit community it be against rules to voice concern when something like that happens. At the same time why is it that praise can't be given to those who have rented points to people. I think it benefits everyone to know who can be trusted and who cannot. Same way we can review hotels and restaurants why not review the people who rent points. At the same time the owners can review the renters.

4. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

Something like that happened in the past. Only it wasn't other individuals praising the owner. It was the owner using another log in praising him/herself. If you find an owner you want to rent from, ask them about references if you want to. Look at the posts they have made on the DIS, see what they know and talk about. Get to know them.

5. Mac4life30

Mac4life30 DIS Veteran