DVC Points

Lynne M said:
Board rules would not permit this.

So then it's justified to have someone scam this DIS member and continue doing so too others? I don't understand the reason why in such a close knit community it be against rules to voice concern when something like that happens. At the same time why is it that praise can't be given to those who have rented points to people. I think it benefits everyone to know who can be trusted and who cannot. Same way we can review hotels and restaurants why not review the people who rent points. At the same time the owners can review the renters.

So then it's justified to have someone scam this DIS member and continue doing so too others? I don't understand the reason why in such a close knit community it be against rules to voice concern when something like that happens. At the same time why is it that praise can't be given to those who have rented points too people. I think it benefits everyone to know who can be trusted and who cannot. Same way we can review hotels and restaurants why not review the people who rent points. At the same time the owners can review the renters.

Something like that happened in the past. Only it wasn't other individuals praising the owner. It was the owner using another log in praising him/herself. If you find an owner you want to rent from, ask them about references if you want to. Look at the posts they have made on the DIS, see what they know and talk about. Get to know them.

Something like that happened in the past. Only it wasn't other individuals praising the owner. It was the owner using another log in praising him/herself. If you find an owner you want to rent from, ask them about references if you want to. Look at the posts they have made on the DIS, see what they know and talk about. Get to know them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter