• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Points?

I have always wanted to do something
like this but worried about time lines.
How long did you have to book in
advance.
Thanks for the info.

S

I have always wanted to do something
like this but worried about time lines.
How long did you have to book in
advance.
Thanks for the info.

S

That depends on which trip you want and how flexible your schedule is. If you look through the trip reports and other posts on the board, there are many of us who have been on trips that were quite a bit below capacity, even during the middle of the summer. But some trips sell out. So if you have your heart set on a specific intinerary and date, it's probably safer to book early. If your dates are flexible it's probably okay to wait.

I have used them towards an ABD TRIP. You need to book through a different department then....you book it thought your disney points. As far as value, I find the ABD trips so expensive, I gladly would put my points towards the cost of the trip. I think the value is good. Hope that helps!

I would like to rent DVC points. Could you point me in the right direction?
If you go to the DVC section of the DISboards...you will see a forum for renting points. People will list what they have to sell there. I just bought some points last year for a December weekend and it was very easy and the woman I worked with was super helpful. Good luck! However, just make sure you're renting points to stay at a DVC property.... Don't rent them for an ABD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter