DVC POINTS for rent 130 OKW @ $18pp and 246 Riviera @ $20pp( CAN BE USED AT ANY RESORT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJBOYER_ICHIRO

Earning My Ears
I have 130 OKW and 246 Riviera points for rent. PayPal or VENMO or Zelle payments will be accepted. Please PM through DIS. I have spent many hours looking and finding accommodations through my Disney Vacation Club Ownership portal, and I can help you as well. If I have found a vacation home to your liking, please PM me with your name, address, phone number and the names and ages of the other guests.I can reserve rooms 11 months in the future at my home resorts (OKW and Riviera) all other reservations can be made 7 months in the future.

I then also require a 50% deposit through PayPal or VENMO or Zelle (any transfer fees are your responsibility). Upon notification that the deposit has been made, I will call Disney to verify the names of the guests, their ages, the dates, and type of room, and number of points used. I will then get a reservation number which I will forward to you. Once the transaction has been completed, the remaining 50% will be due.

Any personal information such as names, addresses, emails, phone numbers NEED to be communicated via PM ONLY. In order to access my PM, place your cursor over my screen name and choose the "Start Conversation"

Last edited:
I have 156 OKW and 62 Riviera points for rent. PayPal or VENMO or Zelle payments will be accepted. Please PM through DIS. I have spent many hours looking and finding accommodations through my Disney Vacation Club Ownership portal, and I can help you as well.

If I have found a vacation home to your liking, please PM me with your name, address, phone number and the names and ages of the other guests. I then also require a 50% deposit through PayPal or VENMO or Zelle (any transfer fees are your responsibility). Upon notification that the deposit has been made, I will call Disney to verify the names of the guests, their ages, the dates, and type of room, and number of points used. Once the transaction has been completed, the remaining 50% will be due.

Any personal information such as names, addresses, emails, phone numbers NEED to be communicated via PM ONLY. In order to access my PM, place your cursor over my screen name and choose the "Start Conversation"
BUMP

Hi, looking for a studio or 1BR anywhere from 1/31 to 2/4 consecutive nights (It's such a short trip I'd rather not do a split-stay.)

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort

1-Bedroom Villa Standard Room

Sleeps Up to 5
Standard Categories are located in The Grandstand, The Carousel and The Paddock.
1 king-size bed, 1 queen-size pull-down, 1 twin-size pull-down

4 Nights Selected​

Check-In: Jan 31, 2023 Check-Out: Feb 4, 2023Selected to book Jan 31, 2023 - Feb 4, 2023 with full availability

113​

Vacation Points

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort

1-Bedroom Villa Preferred Room

Sleeps Up to 5
Preferred categories are located in The Springs and Congress Park.
1 king-size bed, 1 queen-size pull-down, 1 twin-size pull-down

4 Nights Selected​

Check-In: Jan 31, 2023 Check-Out: Feb 4, 2023Selected to book Jan 31, 2023 - Feb 4, 2023 with full availability

129​

Vacation Points

I have 156 OKW and 62 Riviera points for rent. PayPal or VENMO or Zelle payments will be accepted. Please PM through DIS. I have spent many hours looking and finding accommodations through my Disney Vacation Club Ownership portal, and I can help you as well.

If I have found a vacation home to your liking, please PM me with your name, address, phone number and the names and ages of the other guests. I then also require a 50% deposit through PayPal or VENMO or Zelle (any transfer fees are your responsibility). Upon notification that the deposit has been made, I will call Disney to verify the names of the guests, their ages, the dates, and type of room, and number of points used. Once the transaction has been completed, the remaining 50% will be due.

BUMP

BUMP

Are you willing/able to book something other than what you posted in the above post?
The points can be used at any Disney resort. The points can be used to reserve rooms 11 months prior at the home resorts, or 7 months prior to any other resort. I am able to rent and have done so many times.

BUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter