DVC points for rent 12.25 a point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a studio BLT for 2/13-2/18 2018

*Update*
I can possibly drop off either the 13th or the 18th (not both) if this helps to get there

Preferably a Lake View @ 105 pts.
or
maybe(?) a MK view for 130 pts if it helps you come close to using all of your points

Let me know what you can do

Thanks,

Pepperidge

*Update*
I can possibly drop off either the 13th or the 18th (not both) if this helps to get there

Last edited:
Can you let me know what studios are available Dec. 14 - 18th please? I am open to switching resorts.

Hi David. I know it's a long shot but I'm hoping to book a 1 night stay (10/28) in a studio at the California Grand. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Hello,

Could you please tell me if there is any availability for one (or two) nights in a studio from November 17/18 (possibly 18/19)? One adult and one child.

Thank you

Hello,
If you still have points available can you please look into these?

Request #1
12/16/17-12/17/17 (1 night)
Polynesian
Standard Studio
2 Adults

If Polynesian isn't available than would be interested in BLT Std Studio or Grand Floridian Std Studio.

Request #2
10/14/17-10/15/17 (1 night)
Boardwalk Villas
Standard Studio
2 Adults

If Boardwalk isn't available we'd be interested in AKL Value Studio, or Std Studio if Value isn't available.

Thank you!
DK

Hi there! Would you at all be able to book Aulani either 12/19-12/26 or 12/19-12/24? :)

Hello everyone, it's that time of the year again. I will not be able to use all my points this upcoming use year (September 1) and I will be renting out between 300 to 400 points.
My home resort is Saratoga Springs.
I can not book anything till September 1, 2017. This post is just a prelude to letting folks know. I booked six different vacations via this board last year for some great folks. Once again I can't book still September 1, but if you are interested drop me message.
Hi everyone. I have transferred these points to someone
I May have an additional 40 points mid September. Thanks everyone for asking.

Hello everyone, it's that time of the year again. I will not be able to use all my points this upcoming use year (September 1) and I will be renting out between 300 to 400 points.
My home resort is Saratoga Springs.
I can not book anything till September 1, 2017. This post is just a prelude to letting folks know. I booked six different vacations via this board last year for some great folks. Once again I can't book still September 1, but if you are interested drop me message.
Hi - I am looking for September or October of 2018 - is this something you would be able to help me out with? I am hoping for Wilderness Lodge - Copper Creek preferably. Please let me know how much you charge per point and if you would be able to help me out for next year.
Thanks!

Looking for 1 bedroom BLT 3/5/18 - 3/13/18. Would you be able to check on 9/5 for me? I found someone who could check and it showed availability, but did not have enough points for me to use :(

Thanks!

Hi everyone. I have transferred these points to someone
I May have an additional 40 points mid September. Thanks everyone for asking.

Looking for AKL savanna studio

2 nights
November 21-23 (35 points)

OR

November 19-21 (32 points)

OR
November 20-22 (32 points)

Looking for deluxe studio 2-6 and 6-10 of September. Prefer Epcot (beach club or boardwalk for first half) and magic kingdom (copper creek, bay lake grand Floridian) for second half of stay.

Hello, I'm looking for points for any open resorts 10/22/17 - 10/27/17. 1st choice due to price is OKW studio , Saratoga Springs studio any view, will consider any other resorts, just trying to keep the total below $1200.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter