DVC Points Cruisers - Bounceback Offer

pouncingpluto

DIS Veteran
Hey guys... so those of you who were qualified for the bounceback offer and who booked on DVC points... have you been getting the voucher in your staterooms during your Jan/Feb cruises? Is it the 23 points per person deal we were told? I'm hoping they will make a mistake and give us a $99 per person voucher instead. :)

I can't answer your question, but I'd like to know more about what you mean. Are you saying people who have used their points for a cruise were getting a 'bounceback' offer for a future cruise for $99/person??

And now they have a low-point bounceback offer for DVCers?

I'm new to DVC, but I look forward to getting my free cruise when I close. It would be awesome if we could do a bounceback after that cruise! Tell me more :-)

I was referring to the bounceback offer that expired on 12/15 (for anyone, not just DVC members). If you booked back then for a 4 or 7 night cruise this winter, there was a bounceback offer for a 3-night cruise this fall. For people who booked the first cruise on cash, it was $99 per person. For people who booked the first cruise on DVC points, I believe it was 23 points per person.

what if you didnt have 23 points perperson left to use..........that seems a bit unfair

I am 99.9% sure you can use your points or cash. I will know in two weeks for sure as I will be getting one of those couchers on my St Croix sailing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter