DVC Planner

MickeyMcMouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Don't ever think last years Planner appeared, but this years arrived yesterday.

Wasn't what I remembered though - a bit on the thin side.

Anyone else received theirs?

David

Bad manners replying to your own post, but wanted to add, after seeing everything written down, not impressed with the re-jig of the points.

Always find it seems different reading full point charts out of a book than discussing bits of them

(if this has been discussed before, please ignore)

David

Never ever received mine last year either :( Hearing it happened to you but you got this years gives me a glimmer of hope!

Add me to the list of DVC UK members who didn't get one last year, hopefully will get one this!

This is only the points book. They said last year they will be sending the full planner later in the spring.

Received mine today - not particularly user friendly. But on the plus side I got it - better than last two years when nothing has turned up even after asking!

got ours today - we did get one last yr and this yrs is thinner than the previous. That having been said, i haven't had a good look but i don't think at the moment that much has changed points wise.

Don't ever think last years Planner appeared, but this years arrived yesterday.

Wasn't what I remembered though - a bit on the thin side.

Anyone else received theirs?

David

Yep! ours arrived today, we seem to get them more regularly now, we went through a period when they didn't send for two years.

This is only the points book. They said last year they will be sending the full planner later in the spring.

This is the part they were sending in the spring :thumbsup2 Add it to the points book received in January and you have the equivalent of the old planner received in previous years :goodvibes

can people who rent points at a DVC place sign up or use the Disney Meal Plan? I'm wondering if it's worth renting a DVC with my family or if we should just go moderate? Thanks!

Yes you can add the dining plan - it has to be paid for in full at the time of booking. It would need to done through the member you are renting points off.

Received our 2012 planners today - as ever, we always get two.

David

We got our new planner today too. I much preferred the hard-backed one with the points charts in, although I can understand that it is more cost-effedctive to produce this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter