DVC Photo Op

doctornick

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this is answered in another thread, but I couldn't find it anywhere....

I was wondering about the "25th ANNIVERSARY PHOTO OP" promotion. Has anyone done it? What is the photo details -- is it with a character? A scene? A DVC sign? Is there any specific hours for the photo? We are going to be at DLR next month, so I was thinking about swinging by the Preview Center to do it, but not sure if it is worth it.

Thanks in advance!

I haven't but was wondering if anyone found out exactly where they can be done? What I read just said select resorts.

I saw this about the locations...

Walt Disney World
locations include Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort, Kidani Village at Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas, Disney's BoardWalk Villas,Disney's Old Key West Resort and Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa. Kiosks will also be provided at the Disneyland DVC Preview Center, Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort and Disney's Vero Beach Resort.

From the details page on the member website:
NOTE: Members will need to show their Disney Vacation Club Membership Card and corresponding valid photo I.D. to participate in this experience.

Walt Disney World Locations
Photo kiosks are located in the community halls of the following Disney Vacation Club Resorts:
(sadly, there is no list of resorts on the details page)

Disneyland Location
A photo kiosk is located at the Disney Vacation Club Preview Center.

Hawaiíi Location
A photo kiosk is located at the Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas Preview Center.

Disney Beach Resort Locations
Photo kiosks are located in the community halls of the following Disney Beach Resorts:
  • Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort
  • Disney's Vero Beach Resort
https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/discounts-perks-offers/complimentary/photo-op-kiosk/

Is it going on now? I just spent 2 weeks at OKW and didn't see any kind of photo op

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter