DVC perk wish list...

As many have stated before me I would like the following perks.

Ability to buy TIW without an AP.
Discount on Park Tickets other than AP but keep the AP discount.
Keep Free Internet
Discounts on any Special event like MNSSHP or MVMCP not just 4 dates to choose from.
1 free Family Portrait using any Photopass person in the parks to either be printed out or allow you to choose 1 from online for free.
Bring back the AP lounge in Epcot but make it for DVC members.

Nice list bgraham34;) However never having been an AP holder I didn't know and have never heard about the previous lounge in EPCOT. I think one for DVC members would be sweet! :goodvibes

Better dining discounts, park ticket discounts other than AP's and fast passes seem to be at the top of the perk wish list but there are other great ideas!

And just who's going to feed this pony and clean up after it?

SSR members or members with less that 100 points. ;)

(nah, I love SSR)

It would have to be SSR owners because the small point owners can't visit often enough...and the piles would pile up.

Now, maybe you could get small owners to clean up after the pony by giving them more points. I doubt it though. I would frankly make the owners of the new Ft. Wilderness Villas clean up after the pony.

free valet parking to the list aht includes better dining discounts, discounts on tickets other than annual passes, free daily fast passes,....

I'd like to see a discount offered if you purchase the dining plan for your stay. With Free dining on offer so often, it would just be a nice perk.

but i'd love it if they had a way that you could go into the parks for meals or shopping without having to buy a park ticket...like an wrist band that can't be taken off until you leave...it only allows the wearer to dine and shop....think of the extra revune!!

#1 in room maid/butler/valet and/or cook (not in the studios, though; it would pretty crowded)
#2 Zipline from your room to the pool, at least for the furthest rooms from the elevators/lobby
#3 golf cart chauffeur service to get from one resort area to another; or just issue golf carts to members at check-in; dedicated bus/boat service at your beckon call, 24/7
#4 Fully stocked open bar in room
#5 Of course front of line passes/free tickets/free dining/24 hour park availability (with 15" advance notice so they can get the park up and running)
#6 Guaranteed rain-free vacations, just for members; free MFs for a year for every day it rains
Have I left anything out? If I could have just one of these wishes, I'd go for #4.

#1 in room maid/butler/valet and/or cook (not in the studios, though; it would pretty crowded)
#2 Zipline from your room to the pool, at least for the furthest rooms from the elevators/lobby
#3 golf cart chauffeur service to get from one resort area to another; or just issue golf carts to members at check-in; dedicated bus/boat service at your beckon call, 24/7
#4 Fully stocked open bar in room
#5 Of course front of line passes/free tickets/free dining/24 hour park availability (with 15" advance notice so they can get the park up and running)
#6 Guaranteed rain-free vacations, just for members; free MFs for a year for every day it rains
Have I left anything out? If I could have just one of these wishes, I'd go for #4.

My nephew likes to look at my wait time app on my iPhone, and say...we can ride Soarin in 35 minutes (or whatever). We find it interesting ;) that he knows how to get us from Alabama to the parks instantaneously, but that we would be transported to the back of the line.

So...transporters from home to the parks.

Correct sized bedding for the beds. King sized pillows for the king sized beds. Twin sized mattress pad, sheets and blankets for the twin sized sleeper chair. King sized blankets on the king sized beds. Seems like they just have everything queen sized.

1. What about the ability for DVC members to be able to purchase Premiem and Platinum plans.

2. Discounts on all types of passes

3. Fast passes for entire party for length of stay.

4. More places to fill mugs.

5. More buses at resorts with long hallways (AKL, BWV) to make up walk (sometimes crawl) time.

6. People movers for resorts with long walkways.

7. Extra Late nights for just DVC members.

8. More Conceirge Rooms

9. DDP at Vero and Hilton Head.

10. Free water mice use if your last name has 3 E'S.

I'd be willing to pay $5 a day to have a golf cart at my disposal as long as I can take it to the parks to avoid the busses!

Love to find a liqour store that delivers for a resonable proce too!

I thought about this also. If CA is doing it why can't WDW?

CA only has 3 resorts and it's only 2 per person for June 3 to Sept 5. It's really just a short term promotion (any hotel guests, not just members) for the opening of Little Mermaid & Star Tours.

One thing that DL does - 10% off on almost all food locations for members, also 10% off on merchandise. That would be nice.

I'd like to get free valet back. With the parking issues at BWV, it was nice to have if the lot was full and when checking in.

A dining plan discount would be nice, I haven't used it in 5 years, not worth the price. It would have to be about $10 off per day for me to buy it.

I'd be willing to pay $5 a day to have a golf cart at my disposal as long as I can take it to the parks to avoid the busses!

Love to find a liqour store that delivers for a resonable proce too!

Only if the golf cart can do at least 35 mph! How about a drive thru liquor store at the entrance to your resort? Or somewhere close to the lobby where you can drive thru with your golf cart?

CA only has 3 resorts and it's only 2 per person for June 3 to Sept 5. It's really just a short term promotion (any hotel guests, not just members) for the opening of Little Mermaid & Star Tours.

If they're doing it for any hotel guest there, I still don't understand why they can't do it for JUST DVC members at WDW. What's the big deal in one FP per member family when you show your DVC card? We buy the tickets at full price, the dining plan at full price and we pay our dues and mortgages, it's not like we're asking for a discount, just a FP.

Correct sized bedding for the beds. King sized pillows for the king sized beds. Twin sized mattress pad, sheets and blankets for the twin sized sleeper chair. King sized blankets on the king sized beds. Seems like they just have everything queen sized.

I'd never thought of this.....but there isn't anything that correctly fits the sleeper chair.....as we usually hav ethe king bed and our visitors have to tkae the alternate accomodations :))

I love a lot of these suggestions!

One of my favorite perks is the huge discount on annual passes. But I think it would be great if there could also be discounts on park hoppers. I also like the idea of being able to hold more fastpasses than just one at a time. Those would be my two biggest wishes.

But I might give up those two things for this! I would love to be able to zipline to the pool...and maybe even straight to the park that I'm going to. :D

If they're doing it for any hotel guest there, I still don't understand why they can't do it for JUST DVC members at WDW.
There is an economic reason for issuing these fast passes in DLR, and it is because no hotel guest will ever get on these rides when the So Cal AP holders descend on the ride :lmao: We saw this in action on Memorial Day when they ran Star Tours as a soft opening. It was...amazing :scared1:

- Chris

I'll gladly give power of attorney to Jagson for his other points, especially the open bar. However, Deb & Bill have a great point. I'm so tired of sleeping on postage stamp pillows in a king bed! :donald:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter