DVC parking?

katiemely

Proud Seabee Wife
Random question but we might be staying in disney at a non disney resort (gasp!) and I just wondering if DVC members got free parking?

Random question but we might be staying in disney at a non disney resort (gasp!) and I just wondering if DVC members got free parking?

No, you get free parking for staying onsite at a Disney resort. If you have an AP that will give you free parking if staying at a non-Disney resort.

Free theme park parking is not (and never has been) a perk for DVC Members. A WDW parking pass is offered to all guests staying at a Disney resort - so if you are a DVC member staying at a DVC resort, a DVC member staying at a non-DVC resort or a non-DVC guest staying on a cash reservation or renting a DVC reservation all will be offered the parking pass.

Guests staying offsite can also get free parking if they are an AP holder.

Enjoy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter