DVC Paradise Mailer

iluvdisney

DIS Veteran/DVC Member
Did anyone else get the mailer - I cannot get the page to open - anyone else having this issues? It's for a special webcase event March 23-29th. I wonder if it will only be up during those dates - anyone have any ideas? :confused3

I got this mailer. The webcast is from March 23-29 for Aulani. You have to register at DVCparadise.com/member and you can view it anytime during that week. I did this for some other webcast. They are very informative. I just signed up and had no problem. Thanks for the reminder :)

My daughter in Ohio got this mailer today. I was talking to her when she got it out of her mailbox. She mentioned that it was about a webcast. I'll find out later.

Thank you for the quick responses - don't know how to register with my smart phone - still working on learning how to use that thing! But I did finally get the website to come up - thanks again!

I got an email about this event today.. turns out we will be at WDW during this time so I guess I'll have to bring my laptop and Chromecast...

I can't register either and I too don't know how to use the scanner. Hope the site is up soon.

I didn't get anything in the mail, but my husband and I both received emails with the link. I don't know if we've ever received anything but emails about the webcasts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter