DVC Pandora Charm

How are you guys getting free shipping? The site wants to charge me $9.95 unless if I spend $75.

I did get charged S/H, but the discount was the equivalent of 10% plus the S/H charged. So it brought price back down to $54.

Last edited:
I did get charged S/H, but the discount was the equivalent of 10% plus S/H charged.
How are you guys getting free shipping? The site wants to charge me $9.95 unless if I spend $75.

When I placed my order on the Disney Park app, there was a banner for free shipping until a certain date (can't remember the date). That banner is now gone, unfortunately.

I could not find it at all on the Marketplace after the time they stated and online chat had no idea. I finally downloaded the app and found it real quick. Got my DVC discount, no tax and free shipping so came to $54.00....smjj
You have to follow the link directly from the page on the DVC member website in order to access the pin on the Disney Store website. Go here and login if prompted. Then click the Shop Now button. Alternately, you can click Read More and then click the Disney Vacation Club Member Marketplace link in the online Disney Store section.

We live in Canada and it wants to charge us $49.95 for shipping and handling. Hoping there are some left in January when we are in the world.

Personally I would not give them the satisfaction of buying one now....its clear this was not well thought out for their "international" members.....really really disappointing.....There are plenty of other nice Pandora Charms...off to the Mall!

Yep - even worse here...! $54 plus $61.00 to the UK :crazy2: !!!! That's just a little too much even for my darling wife especially if its taking funds away from our next DVC holiday :rolleyes:. If we have the cash we'll pick up something DisneyDora when we're over, hopefully next year.
. I am from the UK as well and won't be paying $61 shipping. Wondering if they would ship to SSR for us to pick up in September or would that be too long a period to hold for us?.

Personally I think their on line store is awful! I ordered the charm on December 6th and my credit card was charged. But as today it has yet to even ship!

There's no excuse to have an order take this long to be processed when they have had my money for over a week initiate even go in the mail!

Personally I think their on line store is awful! I ordered the charm on December 6th and my credit card was charged. But as today it has yet to even ship!

There's no excuse to have an order take this long to be processed when they have had my money for over a week initiate even go in the mail!
It's true that shipping is MUCH slower from the app than from the Disney Store. And I recently bought 3 items and they shipped in three separate boxes, and arrived the same day. If they're all really coming from the parks, that seems like a big waste. But free shipping, no sales tax, and a discount on Pandora that I can't get through DisneyStore.com is worth the extra time to me.

Meghan

I saw the charm at the MK yesterday and of course now I wished I had waited and bought it there but was worried they would have run out.

$54 plus $39.50 shipping to Canada. No thanks. Sorry Dear Wife - no Pandora for you.

That was my thought exactly but do you live close to a boarder town at all?
We had been thinking about getting a postal box in the Niagara area, so when I saw the $39.50 (US) price tag to mail it here, I got serious about looking.
I went with this Kinek. Any package, you send there, and for $5/package you pick it up. No monthly fee, you only pay when you pick something up.
Something to look into if you are close enough to drive there.
We are planning a grocery stop, lunch, pick up charm next Monday.
Praying for no Buffalo snow storm:rolleyes:

Just received an email the charm has been shipped.

Well that's not very promising. A week before they even shipped it?
It said 7-9 business days to receive it. I guess you may get it in 9 days, depending how quick the postal service gets it out.

I ordered my DVC charm on Dec. 2 from the Shop Disney Parks app. They shipped it on Dec. 8 and it arrived on Dec. 11. Based on my other order from the Shop Disney Parks app, it takes 3-4 business days before they ship and then 3 more days before I get it. Both orders I placed were during free shipping time, which makes me think Disney is purposely slowing down the process to compensate for the free shipping.

When I order through the online Disney Store, the average time before an order is shipped is 2 days and then an average of 3 days to receipt (based on 10 orders this year)

Received my charm today and love it!! As an FYI - it came in a large box with lots and lots of filler added. I almost didn't see the small Pandora box buried in the pile of papers. It looks much more beautiful in person than it did in pics. I'm very happy with it!

Came home from Epcot and my charm was waiting for me. Very happy here.
Ordered on the 6th and came on the 15th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter