• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC options...

Both Davids DVC Rental and the Timeshare store are highly recommended and honest. You won't have to worry about anyone ripping your off or messing up your ressie if you stick with them.

I don't think it's 100% safe. The member still owns the reservation, even if you go through a broker. If they wouldn't pay their dues and their account is frozen, you are going to have an issue. Or if they sell their membership and your reservation is cancelled automatically. I know David's only pays the member half the money when they make the reservation, they hold the other half until after you check-in. So you could still be out half. I don't know what David's or TS store does in that situation but I doubt they would return all your money since they have already given the member half.

Maybe someone can post who has had a situation like this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter