Dvc news vgf photos

Thanks for the link!!

Wow! I love it!! So pretty!!

It is so beautiful! I love how they updated the Victorian look with modern touches. No more frou frou Granny wallpaper.

The only thing is---that couch. As a mom...that couch would turn black from shoe scuffing, brown from dirt and red from Kool-Aid in about 2 minutes. How are they going to maintain that?

It is so beautiful! I love how they updated the Victorian look with modern touches. No more frou frou Granny wallpaper.

The only thing is---that couch. As a mom...that couch would turn black from shoe scuffing, brown from dirt and red from Kool-Aid in about 2 minutes. How are they going to maintain that?

Totally!!!!! Thinking the same thing -- yikes!

I'm kind of hoping all the info in the above link isn't true.

We need that extra bathroom in the 1 bedroom villa, I'm not sure why they would make the 1 bedroom with only 1 bathroom and not follow what they did at AKV & BLT.

Also, 4 bedrooms in the grand villa? Hmmmm

I'm not sure how I feel about the fixed week option. Why would they do that at this resort?

I'm curious to hear everyone's thoughts on this.

I'm kind of hoping all the info in the above link isn't true.

We need that extra bathroom in the 1 bedroom villa, I'm not sure why they would make the 1 bedroom with only 1 bathroom and not follow what they did at AKV & BLT.

Also, 4 bedrooms in the grand villa? Hmmmm

I'm not sure how I feel about the fixed week option. Why would they do that at this resort?

I'm curious to hear everyone's thoughts on this.
For the 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom argument, I think a user on today's DVCNews Debate inadvertently stated the true answer...."many families need to use more points to stay in a 2 BR to get 2 bathrooms. "

To DVC, using more points means they sell more points.

It doesn't matter that you and I think a value family suite is a step up from a DVC 1BR. DVC wants to sell more points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter