• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Mousekeeping Question

Linda67

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone

I hope you can help me with my quick question :goodvibes

When you are staying at a DVC Resort on points for just one week what day do Mousekeeping visit?

We will be staying at BWV for one week starting on a Friday

I just wanted to make sure that I leave my tip envelopes on the right day

I was thinking that I would leave one in the middle of the week and one on the day we check out - does that sound correct :confused3

Mousekeeping comes on Day 4 for trash/towel service--that should be Monday if you're checking in on Friday.

(If you're staying 8 nights or more, Day 4 will be a full cleaning instead and Day 8 will be the trash/towel service.)

Leaving a tip on Day 4 and the end of the trip is what we'd do too! Sounds good!

Enjoy your trip, we love BWV!

I never leave a tip now on Trash/towel day as they don't do anything except leave clean towels & supplies and empty a bin.

We take our trash out daily anyway so there isn't piles of it.

With DVC day 1 is always the day you check in :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter