DVC Mike Live from BWV Mar 5-13

We arrived home safely after an uneventful drive 550 miles back home.

I have to ask. Any minor HDR work in the Swan & Dolphin photos? Looks like somebody's been playing with a new toy. :)

Actually, I used HDR (High Dynamic Range) on just two photos - the sunrise at the ESPN on the first day, and the sunset over the YC on the last day).

Thank you so much for the, yet again, wonderful trip report. Love the photo's! Glad you arrived home safe and sound. Wish I only lived 550 miles away from Disney. Looking forward to your report from DL!!!!!

Cyndi

we have really enjoyed the photos as we wait to close on our BWV contract and book our first trip as members

Mike, I wanted to relay a quick anecdote about the affects of your amazing pictures.
My parents took us to WDW almost every year for about 15 years, but have not been back since 1993. My mother is from Paris, and she always loved talking to the staff at Les Chefs, especially one time when one of the chefs came out and they spent 15 minutes bantering in French. Les Chefs was undoubtedly her favorite spot when we visited.
When I noticed you had that picture of the restaurant, I showed it and all the others to my parents. That led to a lot of reminiscing, and then a conversation about them going back. Well, long story short, they have agreed that they would go with us in the fall. My dad last visited on his 60th birthday; he'll be 78 next month.

Thanks for bringing WDW to life with your photos.

I am thinking about doing a live TR in April when we go, but afraid I will be judged on the DVC_Mike scale... :rotfl2:

I love love love your report, your pictures are just amazing. :worship:
The photos of the Flower and Garden Festival made me realize how much I miss going this time of year. I missed the Festival last year because my daughter and I went to Italy and will miss it this year because we are coming down the end of May for a DCL cruise.
I am definitely planning on attending next year for sure.

I am thinking about doing a live TR in April when we go, but afraid I will be judged on the DVC_Mike scale... :rotfl2:

Go ahead and do your trip report Arthur. DVC Mike is off the scale and all the rest of us are on a different (lower) plateau. I was going to put in my signature "I want to be like Mike" but it had already been taken by Gatorade with that OTHER Mike up in Chicago!! :lmao:

I have always read your trip reports and envied your photographs. I really like the option you showed on how to see what settings you used for each shot. Thanks for showing us the way and making it a little easier to wait for our next trip as I got my visit to WDW and F & G for 2011.

I am waiting for the next one!

Thank you! Your photos are stunning. I have always loved your TR's. My husband is an excellent photographer. Now I need to figure out now to make him a morning person! Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

Mike - you're an artist! Thanks so much for sharing your photos! I have been feeling a little "homesick" and the pictures were just the right medicine!

Now if my family would just take the hint & clear their calendars to take me on 50th birthday trip!!!! (hint, hint....hope they're reading! :lmao:)

Thank you Mike for an amazing trip report and fantastic pictures! I always enjoy reading your trip reports because I know there will be some wonderful photo's in it. :thumbsup2

I still have some time before I'll be in my "Happy Place" but you just made the wait easier!!

Thanks again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter