?DVC membership

See my previous post. Unlike with II, it looks like you could adjust your points later even if you did a deposit first. I haven't confirmed that you could deposit say 160 points and then add an extra 110 for a 2 BR later but this appears to be the case from the other info reported here. The only way to search without the fee is to do so manually, a far less efficient way to search with a much lower chance of success.

I did go on the DVC website and try to do it the way we did before in 2010. They must have changed how it works which is unfortunate.

I know that when I called MS for our Hawaii trip, we explored our options without any financial commitment both over the phone and online and it wasn't until we were sure of the resort we wanted that we paid our deposit and committed our points.

I did go on the DVC website and try to do it the way we did before in 2010. They must have changed how it works which is unfortunate.

I know that when I called MS for our Hawaii trip, we explored our options without any financial commitment both over the phone and online and it wasn't until we were sure of the resort we wanted that we paid our deposit and committed our points.
There was a time when they did not charge until you accepted a match. There was also a time when you could say yes or no even if you matched. I think these issues changed around the same time but it's been several years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter