DVC Membership Cards...anyone have one yet?

We purchased direct from Disney in 2012 and I got my card a few months ago.

I think it's pretty safe to assume that if you didn't get your membership cards, you probably missed (or dismissed) the mailer they were sent in. If you got the 25th Anniversary silver envelope, your membership card should have been in there. At least, for one of your members. We never did get my wife's card, but mine was in that mailer. It would be easy for someone to miss, and several people here said they did indeed miss it until someone pointed it out.

Call Member Services and see if you can have a new one sent?

We just got ours yesterday here in NH. We bought direct in 2004. Both our cards were there. The letter about the change came a couple of weeks ago.

We closed on a resale in January and received the cards yesterday.

Update: we got ours yesterday (April 19th). Purchased resale in early 2015. Maybe they are mailing out in alphabetical order?

Just received the wife's and my card today in the 25th anniversary mailer. I guess they are a bit behind for whatever reason. Dates of membership are different on the membership card vs. the digital version, but it really doesn't matter.

We received our cards a while back - maybe January or February. Member since 2001!

Members since 2002. Still haven't received mine. My husband received both his cards around mid February. We used it on our vacation in March. I spoke to a DVC rep and was told that they are still mailing them out. I asked why they wouldn't put both my cards and his in the same mailer and she didn't know why. I thought perhaps it was because there would have to be 4 cards in there, but I don't think that's the case.

I rarely use my card, it's usually my husband's card we use. But I'm just concerned that it's lost.

Anyway, still waiting.....

I went to the website and requested a new card last Friday, as I had not received mine yet. On Monday the big silver 25th Anniversary envelope came with my new cards in it. Now I have to wonder if these are the original ones or the ones that I re-ordered.

We just got ours yesterday here in NH. We bought direct in 2004. Both our cards were there. The letter about the change came a couple of weeks ago.

What did they come in?

Update: we got ours yesterday (April 19th). Purchased resale in early 2015. Maybe they are mailing out in alphabetical order?

Only if in reverse; DH was among the first to get his card, and he's a W.

On Monday the big silver 25th Anniversary envelope came with my new cards in it. Now I have to wonder if these are the original ones or the ones that I re-ordered.

Almost certainly the original ones.

NO cards here. I called before I left on my trip earlier this month because my friend had told me about printing off digital ones online. Well when I went online I saw that both of our contracts (purchased in 2007 and 2011) both said MEMBER SINCE 2009. I also told the cast member I had not gotten mine. She told me they were behind in sending and that there was a glitch in the system and they didn't know how to fix the 2009 thing. Our 2007 contract was purchased direct and our 2011 were purchased thru resale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter