• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC members on cruises?

Kurby

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my trou
i know dvc had a members cruise but what about other cruises - do they do something for you when your onboard?

who do you tell?

Disney has a well integrated system--they usually know that you are a DVC member whether you are sailing on points or on money. There is a DVC desk in the terminal--you can check in there before sailing or at the desk on deck 4 to be sure they have you on the list.

You will be invited to a DVC member gathering which will include an update on member benefits, door prizes, and refreshments. You will also be invited to attend the "open" meeting (a sales pitch explanation of DVC intened for non-members) which usually includes a "members only" door prize drawing in addition to door prizes for non-members.

You will typically receive a magnet on your stateroom door (then you know you're on their list), and sometimes hats and pins. Sometimes there are no pins, sometimes there is one per day...varies with who's representing DVC on board.

If you don't get a Welcome Home magnet on your door by the end of the first night, definitely go by the DVC desk on Deck 4. They'll just need your cabin number. They will also ask if you got whatever gift they may be delivering (we rec'd a Captains Log Book on our last cruise). At the DVC Members Celebration (check the Navigator if you don't get an invitation), you can get a welcome bag that will have a couple of hats and lanyards as well as your referral cards.

If you don't go to the member celebration, you can still get the hats and lanyards from the DVC rep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter