• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC member website problems?

goaliewife

Mouseketeer
Can someone please tell me what the website is to check my DVC account information, regarding points, vacation plans, loan information, etc.

I had a site bookmarked in my favorites for this and all of a sudden now it links to a generic Disney website with a yellow page and I can't get to the official site that has all of our information. The yellow page thingie only has tabs for movies, music, and other junk like that. What's up with this? Have they changed the website?

Still confused.....

Thank you...that is what I have been using also. Guess I am out of luck regarding tracking my loan info and points, etc. Hope they get the bugs worked out. I liked it the way it used to be.

I noticed that too....

but I still logged in using my member name and password and then somewhere up above it said "member" on one of the tabs and it took me to that kind of information.

But...I can't seem to get it to bank points for me!! :sad2: When I try to bank them...it tells me the page is unavailable!! :scared1:

Guess I will be making a phone call on Monday!!

Deb

Thank you...that is what I have been using also. Guess I am out of luck regarding tracking my loan info and points, etc. Hope they get the bugs worked out. I liked it the way it used to be.
I'm a bit confused about exactly what problem you are having. Are you saying that when you get to that web page you are unable to log in? Or that the login box is not even displayed? Or that you manage to log in but cannot get it to display your vacation points?

I just tried it and didn't have any problem logging in. Over on the right under "My Membership" there is a link to the vacation points page. From there you should be able to get to the information you need. They are still working on the new website so it often happens that some page is unavailable. Sometimes I find I can come back later and get to that info and in other cases, it has been unavailable since the new website was unveiled.

I haven't been able to log into the dvc website on our new mac (using the safari browser). I havent had a problem logging in via explorer on a PC. Dont know if the same error that the other poster is having. anyone else have issues with logging in on a mac?

the error i got today was:
System Error
Sorry, we are not able to save your registration information at this time. Please try again later.
Please continue to browse the Disney Vacation Club site

I've only had trouble logging on to dvcmember.com once (knock on wood!), but that one time I used a tip I read about here...went to www.disneyworld.com; clicked on resorts and then on SSR...there's a "member log in" button on the SSR site...that took me right into the dvc member site (I did have to enter my username & password, but had no trouble going forward from there)...might be worth a try...

I'm a bit confused about exactly what problem you are having. Are you saying that when you get to that web page you are unable to log in? Or that the login box is not even displayed? Or that you manage to log in but cannot get it to display your vacation points?

I just tried it and didn't have any problem logging in. Over on the right under "My Membership" there is a link to the vacation points page. From there you should be able to get to the information you need. They are still working on the new website so it often happens that some page is unavailable. Sometimes I find I can come back later and get to that info and in other cases, it has been unavailable since the new website was unveiled.

Today I was able to get a log-in page to come up and then after I logged in it took me to that yellow page with other stuff on top tabs, nothing that says "My membership", and if I click on one of the tabs it takes me to games or movies or other stuff, not the site that I want to be at.

I think I will call MS on Monday and find out what is going on.

Thank you to all of you for your help.

Today I was able to get a log-in page to come up and then after I logged in it took me to that yellow page with other stuff on top tabs, nothing that says "My membership", and if I click on one of the tabs it takes me to games or movies or other stuff, not the site that I want to be at.
You definitely don't want to click on any of those top tabs because they take you away from the DVC website. What do you see below that top row of tabs? Is there nothing else on the page that is DVC related?

By the way, the new DVC members' website is yellow so at least that part of what you are seeing is correct!

I haven't been able to log into the dvc website on our new mac (using the safari browser). I havent had a problem logging in via explorer on a PC. Dont know if the same error that the other poster is having. anyone else have issues with logging in on a mac?

the error i got today was:
System Error
Sorry, we are not able to save your registration information at this time. Please try again later.
Please continue to browse the Disney Vacation Club site

Darby, you have an interesting problem. I'm using a Mac and the ONLY browser that allows me to access DVC is Safari. If I try to use other Mac browsers I can't ever get to the DVC site.

You definitely don't want to click on any of those top tabs because they take you away from the DVC website. What do you see below that top row of tabs? Is there nothing else on the page that is DVC related?

By the way, the new DVC members' website is yellow so at least that part of what you are seeing is correct!

Once and if I am able to get the log-in page, and then I get that blank yellow page with the tabs on the top..........there is nothing else on the page. There isn't even a scroll bar on the side to scroll down to the bottom of the page.

I wrote an email to MS and hopefully they can figure out what is going on for me. Thank you all for your help.

Once and if I am able to get the log-in page, and then I get that blank yellow page with the tabs on the top..........there is nothing else on the page. There isn't even a scroll bar on the side to scroll down to the bottom of the page.

I wrote an email to MS and hopefully they can figure out what is going on for me. Thank you all for your help.

I'm having the same problem as you - blank yellow screen - please let me know what you found out

Thank you

I'm having the same problem as you - blank yellow screen - please let me know what you found out

Thank you

I haven't found out anything yet. I sent MS an email and I got back an email that said "if you are still experiencing these problems, please contact MS at (phone numbers given)." I haven't had a chance to call them yet.

When I do get a minute to call them, I'll post again.

We tried logging in using both Safari (3.0.2) and Firefox tonight. Both give us error messages when we try to log in. Not sure what happened as it used to work.

on the next page after I log in and hit enter I get a blank yellow/orange page

I have an alert icon in the bottom left corner of the page and when I click on that I get the following error message:

Error: 'document.getElementById(...)' is null or not an object
Line: 59
URL:http://dvc.disney.go.com/dvc/member/memberHome?id=memberHomePage

I just emailed member services the information so we'll see what they say

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter