DVC Member Gathering at Disneyland?

tlynk

DIS Veteran
DH and I are thinking of attending a DVC gathering next week? Has anyone attended one at DL in CA? I have attended gatherings on the DCL, but never at DL? Do they serve drinks or food or have giveaways, etc.? Is it worth attending? Thank you in advance! :flower:

We attended one and found it sufficiently fun. It was a morning event including a light continental breakfast (juice, coffee, tea, pastries). We were encouraged to mingle and get to know others in the room -- even to pair up to "interview" and later introduce another family in the room. There was a trivia game ... and prizes distributed by drawing names from a basket. In all, a worthwhile event especially the 'mingle' aspect. We enjoyed.

Will be at DL in 2 weeks. Where are the gatherings located and when? Sounds like a good time!

Thanks!

It was located in a conference room above Goofy's Kitchen. The location is listed on the DVC Website and I believe it will be in a different location over the next week or two? I recommend attending. It was fun! DH won a gift basket in a raffle and they gave away a pin, luggage tag, and ball cap. The continental breakfast was yummy too!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
It was located in a conference room above Goofy's Kitchen. The location is listed on the DVC Website and I believe it will be in a different location over the next week or two? I recommend attending. It was fun! DH won a gift basket in a raffle and they gave away a pin, luggage tag, and ball cap. The continental breakfast was yummy too!

Thanks for the info. Just looked it up on DVC and it's most Mondays at 8am. Too bad we're arriving Monday afternoon and leaving the following Saturday. Sorry we'll be missing it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter