• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Member Cruise - Group shot in detail

MarkRG

DIS Veteran
Ok, do I admit it- I was bored today. But after a number in chat discussing it, I thought I could do something about it.
Here's a pic:

fullshot.jpg

Now, I have gone in and blown up the area each yellow box shown!
If you know where you were in the picture, the boxes from left to right are Shots 1 thru 5.
Just click on a link below to view them.

Shot#1

Shot#2

Shot#3

Shot#4

Shot#5

We're in shot 5, I'm the first white hat in the crowd from the top,
the crossbar from the sailboat is more or less pointing at me,
Mary's 2 heads to the left, in front of me a bit, to the left of a
person in a dark hat with brown hair. :D

Enjoy!

DH and I are in shot 3. Looking at it, we're on the far right, smack in the middle of the crowd.

Thank goodness DH had his white member hat on, otherwise I'd still be looking for us.:smooth:

Todd and I are in Shot 1 .. a couple of rows above the palm tree. You can see my hair but someone is blocking me but you can see Todd!!!

That is so cool! Thanks for doing that! I knew I where I was standing, but wasn't sure if it was me, till I saw the blow up...thanks!

We're in shot #3. I don't have a good way to describe our location...

If you broke the picture into 4 even parts - we'd be in the upper left-hand quarter...

I purposely wore Mark's button & ribbon high up on my right shoulder - and you can see it clearly in the picture... Scott (DH) is to my left in the floppy hat..

Thanks, Mark!
My hubby and I are in photo #2 and at least now I know that more than my red DCL visor is there!
I've shown it to my friends saying 'this is Mike,and that red spot is the top of my head--now I have hair, too !

Thanks for all you did for all the cruisers-although I hadn't heard of Disboards before the cruise-I certainly learned about them (and you!) before long!

Bring on the 7-day!

Okay Darla - what shot # are you? Is it four? Sue just posted on the other board, I have to go back and check #. :)

Thanks, Mark for taking the time to do this. I got to spot my children. I only briefly meet up with you at the Radisson and missed the dis meet onboard. When we arrived at MCO we drove directly to a walk-in clinic. I had a 102 fever and diagnosed with the flu. Yes, can you believe it??? Thank God for Tamiflu and Motrin, I starting feeling a whole lot better by Tuesday.

M*M :D

So you are "The" Mark who arranged the Dis meet I keep reading about in everyone's trip reports, giving out pins, etc. I did not go unfortunately:( , but you have done a great job!

Okay Darla - what shot # are you? Is it four? Sue just posted on the other board, I have to go back and check #.

I'm in shot 4, right next to Sue...My head it turned, all you can see is blonde :D

I'm in the upper right hand corner, about 4 or 5 rows from the back.

Thanks Mark!:) Just back.
DW and I along with our tablemates, are in #2. 3 rows back. We know where to look by 1st finding the lady in pink.
DD is in #4 wearing the Mickey Captain's hat.

Still suffering withdrawal from the great cruise weather. Extended our stay to Monday. The weather was horrible in WDW this weekend.:( Cleared up just as we left for the Airport last night.
Another vote for bringing on the 7day!:)

Maybe its me, but doesn't everyone in blue look like the state of Connecticut????? Maybe the yellows are Long island???

Hi Mark
Great shots. We were on the ship (foward) waving.
Please send me your e-mail and I will send you some photos I took at the Raddison.
Lauretta

Hi Lauretta!

You must be in this group then:
lauretta.jpg

Now a lot of this effects are more because the prints they were offeing for this were very high quality to allow me to scan in this detail level. For a lot of the onboard photos if I tried this it'd turn out like something from the 60's.

My email is, as always, mark_gums@prodigy.net.

Mark - dh and I are also in your group - we were getting ready to leave and head out to get our beach chairs set up - we are the 2 people behind Goofy. This is a great way to spot our friends - thanks for all you've done and your advice on this wonderful trip - you and Mary are the best!!!

Hi Mark
Thanks for enlarging the photo. That is me behind the towel. I hung it over the rail so we could identify where we were.
I have some photos of us Sat. night at the Raddison do you want them? I think I can e-mail them to you.
Just let me know
Lauretta

Sure, go ahead and send them to me Lauretta. I'm putting together a full digital scrapbook.

Mark
Please send me your e-mail adress. My Email adress is
minimahaki@comcast.net
Please put in the subject area "It's MARK" I get so much junk mail that I don't want to delete your e-mail with the junk.
LAURETTA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter