DVC Member Cruise ~ August 24, 2015

I updated the first post in the thread with some meet ups that have been planned. I've been warned that there is SOOOOO much to do on a Member Cruise to NOT plan too much.

Bobbie, I know you were trying to set one up for a Castaway Cay day for breakfast, can you remind me the time and which day and I'll add that to the first post.

TTOTW Meet will be fun!

Breakfast meet? I think folks want to get on the island, plus there should be a 5 K that's planned. Still, if there is interest to meet at Cabanas or Royal Palace at 8:30 or 9 AM let's go for it. Let's say 1st CC day...anyone?

How about lunch at Cabanas, (buffet upstairs) noon on the sea day? I dropped the ball on that one, got to Cabanas late this past year. I would do better this year.

There are organized DVC things, regular DCL things and movies. The cruise goes by so fast. I still would be interested in a pin trading meet.

Bobbi:goodvibes

CE for Member Cruise 2015
marron5
dismiss
bobbiwoz
pjstevens
merisland
ssrcmom
Coll0610
Bellecruiser
lgough
WDWEPOCT
Mousemama2
married-2-wdw-nut
bliscum
Captviper13
xginny1008x
jennileigh

Bobbi,

Can you delete Mousemama2 from the CE, she asked me to let you know, she's just a bit overwhelmed planning her FE and her new job. (sorry can't messsage you right now so had to post here)

Thank you.

Bobbi,

Can you delete Mousemama2 from the CE, she asked me to let you know, she's just a bit overwhelmed planning her FE and her new job. (sorry can't messsage you right now so had to post here)

Thank you.

Thanks for letting me know!

There is still plenty of time to sign up!

Current interest in the Candy Exchange on the 2015 Member Cruise

marron5
dismiss
bobbiwoz*
pjstevens
merisland
ssrcmom
Coll0610
Bellecruiser
lgough*
WDWEPOCT
married-2-wdw-nut*
bliscum*
Captviper13*
xginny1008x
jennileigh

* means I have the cabin number already and the information you want to share with the others!
Just a reminder that I will keep the groups to under 12, so we have 2 groups already.

Bobbi

marron5*
dismiss
bobbiwoz
pjstevens
merisland
ssrcmom
Coll0610
Bellecruiser*
Lgough
WDWEPOCT
married-2-wdw-nut
bliscum
Captviper13
xginny1008x
jennileigh

* information needed

If there's anyone else interested, there's still time to sign up!

Bobbi:)

Hey Bobbi!
Hope you are doing well! Do you have any trips coming up? How is your knee doing?
What additional info do you need for the CE? Glad to provide! Just let me know what you need.
Thanks
Lynn

Hey Bobbi!
Hope you are doing well! Do you have any trips coming up? How is your knee doing?
What additional info do you need for the CE? Glad to provide! Just let me know what you need.
Thanks
Lynn

I've gotten the info that's needed, thank you!

I will need a knee replacement for sure, I just found that out today. Problem is when, I was hoping sooner rather than later. I am expecting a call for consultation appointment. I thought the doctor I was seeing would do it!

We are on our way to NJ, I have not seen my mom since Thanksgiving.

How are things by you?

Bobbi:)

Hey Bobbi!
After 4 months searching - I have a job!
:cheer2:
I start on 02/02! So glad I found a job! :cheer2::cool1:
I really got lucky - a former boss put me in contact with this person. So sweet of her to do that!
So sorry to hear you have to have surgery - but if it improves your way of life = then it is worth it! I had to have spinal surgery on my neck about 8 years ago - they couldn't fix it - but it did help a lot. Very painful the first week - but it did improve things. A whole lot better than they were - and the way it was headed was not good at all - I would be paralyzed from the neck down - so well worth it.
I hope you can have it fast and it all goes well for you! pixiedust: I will keep you in my thoughts and send you TONS of pixie dust! You will be all set to dance on the cruise!!!!!!! I don't dance - but for your new knees - I will make an exception!
Hope you have a great day - I have a ton of household things to do today! You know all those boring chores! :laundy:
Oh FYI - DH now is saying we may drive to Disney! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need cheap airfare to sway him away from the driving!!!!! And I thought I had him all convinced to fly! :confused3
Lynn

Hi All,

DH just booked us on this Member Cruise. When the dates originally came out we didn't think there was any way to do it. DS is starting middle school in the fall and we weren't going to have him miss the beginning of the year. But I just found out school is going to start a week later than normal so We Can Go!!!

It's me, DH, DS(10) and DD(8). We've never sailed on the Dream before, but we have a Valentine's cruise coming up so we'll know our way around come August.

Now I'm going back to read all 20 pages of this thread to see what's what and who's who. :banana:

Hi All,

DH just booked us on this Member Cruise. When the dates originally came out we didn't think there was any way to do it. DS is starting middle school in the fall and we weren't going to have him miss the beginning of the year. But I just found out school is going to start a week later than normal so We Can Go!!!

It's me, DH, DS(10) and DD(8). We've never sailed on the Dream before, but we have a Valentine's cruise coming up so we'll know our way around come August.

Now I'm going back to read all 20 pages of this thread to see what's what and who's who. :banana:

:welcome:

Looking forward to meeting you!

Bobbi

Hey Bobbi!
After 4 months searching - I have a job!
:cheer2:
I start on 02/02! So glad I found a job! :cheer2::cool1:
I really got lucky - a former boss put me in contact with this person. So sweet of her to do that!
So sorry to hear you have to have surgery - but if it improves your way of life = then it is worth it! I had to have spinal surgery on my neck about 8 years ago - they couldn't fix it - but it did help a lot. Very painful the first week - but it did improve things. A whole lot better than they were - and the way it was headed was not good at all - I would be paralyzed from the neck down - so well worth it.
I hope you can have it fast and it all goes well for you! pixiedust: I will keep you in my thoughts and send you TONS of pixie dust! You will be all set to dance on the cruise!!!!!!! I don't dance - but for your new knees - I will make an exception!
Hope you have a great day - I have a ton of household things to do today! You know all those boring chores! :laundy:
Oh FYI - DH now is saying we may drive to Disney! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need cheap airfare to sway him away from the driving!!!!! And I thought I had him all convinced to fly! :confused3
Lynn

I am SOOO happy for you!:yay:

I will keep you appraised as I learn more. It is wonderful that doctors were able to help you. I appreciate all thoughts and prayers.

I hope that you find good air fares.pixiedust:

Hi Bobbi,
I just PM'd you our cabin info for the Candy Exchange. Let me know if you didn't get it! Thanks!

It looks like the east coast is taking a weather hit!:scared1:

We went to bed on Monday night being told 2-15 inches (a slight range there, lol) woke up to a dusting!!! My friends in Boston though, another story entirely, 2-3 FEET of snow there.

I'm ready for spring and then summer!!! These cold temps suck!

We went to bed on Monday night being told 2-15 inches (a slight range there, lol) woke up to a dusting!!! My friends in Boston though, another story entirely, 2-3 FEET of snow there.

I'm ready for spring and then summer!!! These cold temps suck!

Yes, that is what happened here in Cape May. It is colder here this morning, 17, than in Ohio, 36...not the usual way it is in most of our experience.

We will be coming back to NJ in February for my visit with Rothman institute. I am really looking forward to getting help for my walking!

Lynn, any luck with finding airfare?

Today I booked 3 nights at BLT for our NYE stay!:goodvibes. Does anyone else have DVC NYE plans?

Hey Bobbi!
No Luck with the airfare - but I keep checking! :thumbsup2 I am waiting on Southwest to release my dates on 02/26. I really hope they are cheap. :rotfl2: With gas going down it is not helping me! I love that gas is cheap - but for this - Not helping! I have a rental reserved just in case I get the airfare!
It has gotten cold here - was in the 50s - now calling for a little snow Sat - 1.5 inches. Nothing like what the poor east coast received! My friends in NY got 8 inches and are expecting more this week-end. Guess it could have been worse. Can't wait for Summer - I don't like the cold!
Hope everyone has a great week-end. I have nothing planned for once - so will see how it goes! I may work on the rest of my Fish Extenders. I am almost done - just have the rest of the kiddo gift to do.
Lynn

Bumping us up! We are cold, but did not get much snow, just a dusting here around Dayton OH! How about by you?

Hi All,

Welcome Aboard!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter