DVC Member Cruise, August 2017

lovetotraveltx

DIS Veteran
Heard about this after the fact and it was completely sold out. We are waitlisted. Anyone else in the same position now or on an earlier cruise? Thank you!

I've waitlisted twice for the Member Cruise and both times got in. Once I waited too long and the waitlist was closed. I think the pros are great, you have more time to save for your cruise, and you don't get caught up in the frenzy of opening day phone call madness. Member Services calls YOU when an opening becomes available. Not bad!!

I hope you get your waitlist!pixiedust:

Meanwhile, you can come on the cruise meet thread and get to know some of us. We can cheer you up as you wait!

I've waitlisted twice for the Member Cruise and both times got in. Once I waited too long and the waitlist was closed. I think the pros are great, you have more time to save for your cruise, and you don't get caught up in the frenzy of opening day phone call madness. Member Services calls YOU when an opening becomes available. Not bad!!

Did you waitlist early? And, how long did it take to open? I have so long, I'm thinking/hoping my husband and I will get in. I gave a huge range of acceptable cabins!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter