• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

DVC MagicBand Sliders

Disneysinglemom

Earning My Ears
Hello all!

We are taking our first DVC trip in January! So excited! Does anyone happen to have three extra DVC sliders for their Magic Bands? If so, we would love them! I have asked everywhere and apparently resorts are sold out :(

Thanks again!

If you don't mind having one that was used during one trip, I can send you 3.
IMG_2887.jpg

Oh. I just noticed that you are new and only have 9 posts so I think you can't use PM yet. Are you on Facebook? I could message you there. I don't want to post my email here and we obviously don't want your address posted here.

I think the minimum post count to send private messages might be 10. Try making another post here and then I'll try to PM you again.

Ye
Oh. I just noticed that you are new and only have 9 posts so I think you can't use PM yet. Are you on Facebook? I could message you there. I don't want to post my email here and we obviously don't want your address posted here.

Yes! You can find me on facebook.

Last edited:
Darn. Still won't work. Try logging out of the DIS and logging in again. Then post again and I will try again. There must be some delay because I checked and the minimum for private message is 10.

It worked! I also sent a FB message that you can ignore. I also suggest that you delete your name from post #10 above.

I have lost the one I used on my MB for the last 2 or 3 years, so upset. Do you have any more by any chance?

Sure I would love it, thanks! What is the best way to reach you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter