DVC Magic Band Question

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.

Has anyone that purchased the DVC Magic Band used it yet at the parks?
Was it different than the other MBs with sounds or colors?
Gave my mom one for Mother's Day and purchased one myself but we don't leave
until November and December.

Thank you.

They do cause a few musical notes, but as mentioned earlier, the volume at many locations are turned down. They also emit different colors that flash.

This weekend when I used mine at the MK, I distinctly heard "Welcome Home" come from the touch point at the park entrance, along with the rainbow colors. At AK entrance, it did nothing different, no rainbow at all. I have also seen the rainbow at HS. I haven't been to Epcot with it yet.

This is awesome! I brought mine just because I wanted a purple magicband and loved these bands. Im excited to hear it does some special things! :)

Yahoo!! Thank you all! I will link my MB this week or next while at work. I wont be able to try mine until December. It would be gret of it said "Welcome Home" when you open your door to any DVC resort but my family would probably hate me since I would just stand at the door and keep opening it with my band lol

I am so jealous and happy for you at the same time. I am waiting for my member number to come through BUT the only place to buy them is in Disney World or on ebay (I don't trust doing it this way). I am going in August but I think the bands will be sold out by then : ( But like I said, so exciting for all of you, big smiles!!

I am so jealous and happy for you at the same time. I am waiting for my member number to come through BUT the only place to buy them is in Disney World or on ebay (I don't trust doing it this way). I am going in August but I think the bands will be sold out by then : ( But like I said, so exciting for all of you, big smiles!!

Dont be jelly! You have DVC! Know how many people would be jelly of that!!! Go you! Dont biy from ebay wait and get from Disney you never know if they have already linked the band or whatever. Enjoy your membership!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter