DVC Kiosk Hours at resorts?

girlsmom

Mouseketeer
We have some availability one our first full day for a possible DVC tour, but flight doesn't land til 9pm the night before..will the DVC kiosk be open when we get to BWV to check in (renting points to try it out)? and if so, would they likely have tour avail for us to go on the following morning?

We have some availability one our first full day for a possible DVC tour, but flight doesn't land til 9pm the night before..will the DVC kiosk be open when we get to BWV to check in (renting points to try it out)? and if so, would they likely have tour avail for us to go on the following morning?

I'm not sure of the advantage of doing a tour, and I wouldn't spend my vacation time doing one. If you have questions, you may get better answers here than you would on a tour. People are sometimes told things which are wrong or misleading when they do a tour (such as being told that if you want to buy direct you can only buy contracts for the resorts they are actively pushing). At least one person has posted that they were pressured to buy on a tour. My understanding is that you see model rooms at a DVC center, you don't get to look in actual rooms at any of the resorts. But if you really want to do one, I would think you could arrange it from home, rather than waiting until you get there.

I'm sure people will pop in and say that I'm wrong.

We wanted to see the different room set ups (and also interested in getting whatever incentives they are offering to do the tours that i have heard are only available if you sign up AT wdw, not online beforehand

The model rooms at SSR is strictly for a lock off 2BR at the Riviera.

The model rooms at SSR is strictly for a lock off 2BR at the Riviera.
Think they still have Aulani and CCV set up too. But if you have time to do it, you get 3 free fast passes that work on most rides and usually a gift card and free ice cream and a free ride to where you want to go.

Just stop by the sales desk in the morning. They will call for a van to pick you up and take you to the sales center. No matter what, don't let them talk you into buying until you have time to do your numbers and visit other resorts.

:earsboy: Bill

Do the tour, take notes on what is discussed, ask the guide specifically about the resale restrictions (important to know when you need/want to sell your contract) compare restrictions between what CCV is and what Riveria will be --- huge difference. Then come back here to ask more questions as to the perfect UY to pick, figure out the number of points you want and if resale makes more sense. Really educate yourself on how the Riviera resort situation really differs from other DVC resorts and if you are really interested in buying then get in contact with your guide. you don't have to commit to anything when you are there, just gather all the information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter