DVC is coming to Boston

princessfionasmom

DIS Veteran
Anyone get the email invitation to the DVC show at the world trade center in Boston? If so when are you going? I'm thinking of going on the Sat at 10 am but not sure if that will be crowded.

I tried to copy the email and paste it but it's not working. Looks like it might be fun! It's June 18 - 21

The text reads:

We invite you and your family to play along during our all-new Disney Vacation Club show, Vacation As You Wish, at the Seaport World Trade Center in Boston. Mix and mingle with other Members and share your favorite vacation wishes using state-of-the-art technology.
You can also get an inside look at the newest resort you can call "home." Plus, take advantage of special offers created just for this event.

Event Highlights:
Enjoy exciting giveaways and surprises
A dance part with Mickey and Minnie Mouse
Play along during the show
Light refreshments

There is a link in the email to register and you can only register for one event.

I did not get an email and I really want to go.:confused3:confused3
Should I call MS tomorrow and invite myself ????? :confused3:confused3

I read on another post that someone had called ms and they had no idea about the show. I tried forwarding the email to a friend who is also a DVC member and didn't get the email and she couldn't click on the link, if it worked I would have offered to forward it to you. The email does say they have limited seating for the event, don't know if that has anything to do with how many invites they have sent out :confused3 or maybe they are just sending them in batches.

I read on another post that someone had called ms and they had no idea about the show. I tried forwarding the email to a friend who is also a DVC member and didn't get the email and she couldn't click on the link, if it worked I would have offered to forward it to you. The email does say they have limited seating for the event, don't know if that has anything to do with how many invites they have sent out :confused3 or maybe they are just sending them in batches.

Thanks for the offer !!!!!:banana::banana: I will call MS tomorrow and ask. I bet you are right in that they only sent out so many invites - bummer !!!! Maybe my email will come tomorrow . :yay::yay:

I forwarded one to a friend and she was able to click on the link and register.

it sounds just like the one that was at the doorway to dreams in chicago in february. it was fun. good disney fix for a day:)

My wife and I will be there on Thursday the 18th @ 7:00 PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter