DVC home page

I just logged on without any problems.

Try clearing your cache, cookies and history, reboot and then go to MS website. That often works for others.

It's up and working faster than DISboards is. In fact I completed my On-Line check in via the site.

I had problems logging in on my laptop for many months when I could get in on the desktop. Never did figure out what the issue was. I got a new laptop and that fixed the problem.

My desktop is still a no go but no issues from my laptop - very strange. :confused3

Try cleaning your cookies, especially the flash cookies Disney deposits every time you go to a Disney site. Hope this helps.

My desktop is still a no go but no issues from my laptop - very strange. :confused3

And for it was the opposite. I could always get on the DVC site from my 2003 desk top. It was my 3 year old lap top that wouldn't work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter