DVC & Halloween 2024

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
So I have to rebook our January trip to another time this year. My best friend wants to go for Halloween. I know it’s a hard ticket purchase but is their still a discount for DVC? Also when do they announce the dates and are their specific days of the wek that they choose to make party nights?

I believe this past year was $10 off the standard price for DVC or pass holders on certain dates. Not great but better than nothing I guess. And usually dates announced end of spring/early summer. Not sure what Disney’s reasoning is for choosing the nights they do, I’m sure someone here has some knowledge though!

So I have to rebook our January trip to another time this year. My best friend wants to go for Halloween. I know it’s a hard ticket purchase but is their still a discount for DVC? Also when do they announce the dates and are their specific days of the week that they choose to make party nights?
Typically, no discounts during the month of October (except for maybe first few days of month) for MNSSHP.

In August it's usually Tuesdays and Fridays, then it ramps up in September to include Sundays and any Monday holidays, and by October it can be Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. This is based on 2023 dates. You can Google and see what the schedule was so you may have a better idea of the frequency of the parties for your dates. It's a lot of fun!

So I have to rebook our January trip to another time this year. My best friend wants to go for Halloween. I know it’s a hard ticket purchase but is their still a discount for DVC? Also when do they announce the dates and are their specific days of the wek that they choose to make party nights?
There were no discounts for the October parties this year

I believe this past year was $10 off the standard price for DVC or pass holders on certain dates. Not great but better than nothing I guess. And usually dates announced end of spring/early summer. Not sure what Disney’s reasoning is for choosing the nights they do, I’m sure someone here has some knowledge though!
And not on all days. I was there the last Friday in September (my third party in 4 years) and there was no discount for DVC on that night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter