dvc genie pin

JW,
I you could possibly pick me up 2 Genie pins ( one for DS and one for DD ) that would be great, as nobody else has answered my original post asking for help getting them.I do not have an extra Jiminy but have seen them on E Bay where I purchased one a while back at a resonable price.Once again Thank You and let me know where to send the check when you get them...:cool1: :cool1:

We picked up an extra DVC Genie Pin during our first DVC Trip at SSR Last week.

We are interested in trading it for a DVC Cinderella Pin, please email if interested.

Thanks,

Dis-n-Pix

Jweiss would you be interested in a trade for a cinderella and genie for a couple Friendship pooh pins? Let me know then you will have the friendship pin as a trader.
Thanks

Yes, Lisa. But instead of making promises now, I will get as many as I can (within reason) and post when I get back. I get home 9/3. Last time I promised some, and with the new baby and all, still haven't get them mailed, which is why I still have extra Tink and Cinderella's!!! I'll do my best....that I DO promise!!!

I would also love to get a Genie pin. If someone has any extra please let me know.

Originally posted by Dis-n-Pix
We picked up an extra DVC Genie Pin during our first DVC Trip at SSR Last week.

We are interested in trading it for a DVC Cinderella Pin, please email if interested.

Thanks,

Dis-n-Pix

Dis-n-Pix, please PM me as I wasn't able to email you. Thanks:bounce:

Just reurned and I have a Genie pin that I will trade for a Cinderlla pin?

Anyone interested?

Thanks,
Ellen

DVC now available by mail or email !!
According to the Sept. Member Clubhouse News the DVC pins are now available by mail. This is great for members who won't be visting WDW while the pins are being released. They can be purchased by phone or by e-mail. It states as follows:

"Magic by mail
Earlier this year, Disney Vacation Club introduced a limited-edition pin series designed exclusively for Members. The set of four pins spotlights the four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, with each prominently displaying the "Members are Magical" logo. Now we're excited to share the news that the third pin in the series (the Disney-MGM Studios pin) and the Tinker Bell pin that complements the series may be purchased via phone or e-mail order.

The Disney-MGM Studios pin features Genie from Aladdin (item number 10976308; $8.50 plus tax, shipping/handling). Only 5,000 are available, and there's a limit of two per Member, per day.

Tinker Bell spreads her pixie dust on a whimsical design that complements the series (item number 10976278; $6.50 plus tax, shipping/handling). An open edition, there's a limit of five per Member, per day.

To place an order, contact Walt Disney World Merchandise Guest Services at (407) 363-6200 or via e-mail at wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com. To participate, you must fax a copy of your valid Disney Vacation Club Member ID Card to (407) 352- 6369—Attn: Kathy. Please include the pin item number when ordering. Pins are available while supplies last and can also be purchased at all Theme Park pin trading locations and merchandise shops in select resorts.

All information is subject to change, including, but not limited to,
artwork, release dates, edition sizes, and retail prices. All sales are final no returns, no refunds."

It said in the last Member Clubhouse that you can call merchandising and order them. I just did that Sunday with no problem. You just call and they take the order (2 limit for Genie and 5 limit for Tink) and then you need to fax a copy of your DVC card in to another number.

It was all in the email. At least I think it was the email. I just know that I did it and it worked just fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter