DVC Four Day Ticket

Scott

Mouseketeer
Didn't want to hijack the other thread...

Can we go to two parks in one day if we are willing to use two of the tickets? We will only be there for 3 days, so I would like to double up on the 3rd day.

Thanks in advance!
Scott

2 parks in 1 day is called "hopping." it is not an option with the 4-day DVC ticket.

I suppose that is my primary question. I didn't think it was technically "hopping" if I was willing to use two tickets in one day. Thanks for the info.
Scott

I suppose that is my primary question. I didn't think it was technically "hopping" if I was willing to use two tickets in one day. Thanks for the info. Scott

The system is designed to not allow you to use more than one ticket in a day.

The idea of using two park admittance on the same day hasn't worked with any ticket for at least 20 years. If you look at ticket prices, a 10-day ticket is cheaper than a 5-day with the hopping option. Disney isn't stupid when they price these.

That said, one person (maybe two?) has reported asking Member Services this same question and received the answer you want. I highly doubt it would work, and, to my knowledge nobody has tried it.

Thank you all. I suppose I was conceptualizing it as 4 separate tickets. If I wanted to use all 4 tickets in one day (at four different parks), and thus not have any left over, I figured I could. I see now that I was wrong.
Thanks again.

I don't think I've seen where it's been attempted.

I find this ticket so restrictive in such a strange way. Not that I don't appreciate the discount. Duh, that's why I made my DH go back to work for Disney!

<jk>

kinda
pixiedust:

I'm sure it's attempted all the time. I'm also equally sure it never works. :)

It doesn't work with normal MYW tickets.

These aren't normal. The first owners that tried to make FP+ reservations could only make 1 days worth of reservations. They had to call and get a work-around to make 4 days of reservations. (This problem has now been fixed in the system)
It seems possible that these are 4 single-day ticket ID's grouped under a "master" ticket number

we have seen guests attempting to use a second day on the same day, using a non-hopper....and not getting a "green light".
they were told their options were to return to same park visited earlier that day, or upgrade to hopper at GR.
these were the non-DVC non-hoppers (as all incidents preceded that specific pass), but i would doubt it would be a capability on any non-hopper.
enjoy your stay :)

I would imagine this is true, but would like to confirm. Is it still possible to come and go from the same park in the same day with these tix?

I bought our four day four park tickets today. While I did not ask the question, the CM (Bonnie) volunteered that you can go to two different parks in one day but will two days will be used on the tickets.

Scott, after reading the responses, I think you should call and ask. I'm pretty sure the CM mentioned this while running through the list of rules for these tickets.

I bought our four day four park tickets today. While I did not ask the question, the CM (Bonnie) volunteered that you can go to two different parks in one day but will two days will be used on the tickets.

If you ask two different cast members, you'll get three different answers. I wouldn't expect it to work, and I won't believe it unless someone actually tries and succeeds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter