• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC fees, is it just me?

cuzinvin

Earning My Ears
I joined the DVC last Oct, and my wife has all the paperwork. I thought that the fees were a once a year payment.It seems I'm paying $91.00 per month for fees, is that correct? Did I forget this when I signed the docs, or is there something not quite right? Please let me know if anyone else is going through this.

I'm not mad a DVC I just want to clear this up.

Thank you for all your help...... :wave2:

Your wife must have decided to pay your dues monthly instead of once a year in one lump sum.

Your annual dues would be about $91 if you only had about 23 points. If you have closer to 275-285 points, your dues are about $91 per month. No extra cost to have them deducted monthly from your checking/savings account instead of paying them all upfront in January for the entire year.

I'll trade maintenance fees with you! I'd love to only have $91 a month maintenance! ;)

You have the option of paying the maintenance fee once a year or once a month.

If your wife is handling the arrangements, perhaps she decided to have the monthly payment as opposed to the yearly payment.

We too pay our dues monthly. They are direct debited from our checking account. I chose this method since the lump sum would be due the month after Christmas and at the same time as our property taxes.

Yes, thank you for all your input. Being a newbie, I just wanted to make sure I had all my Mickey's in a row. This is a great site, I will have to post my next question hereas well. Thank you everyone!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter