DVC Fantasyland Preview

How does one get selected to be able to attend the preview? Is it enough that I am a DVC member or do I have to enter or register somewhere?

ELMC:
call member services. We had not pre-registered but I called and was able to get in. There are certain dates. They had Nov 4 and 5, but I believe they have added more.

They also had AP previews and you did need to register for those. I don't know if you still need to register for those are not.

Good luck getting to go!

Sheri

We are going to the 12:30 pm session.

SPOILER ALERT

So we arrived a tad late (7:45am) and then were frustrated to find out we couldn't take the monorail in to the park. We had to wait for the ferry. We rush off the ferry and see the event check in adjacent to the ferry and received our wristbands. The we raced into the park and since it had just opened it was very uncrowded and special feeling. We walked swiftly down main street and could see through the castle to the carousel. My little guy said "Look Mom! You can see straight through! You can walk in there?" :) He had never been through the castle before due to the shows and was thrilled to get to go through the castle. Then right beyond the carousel was the new stone gate. Beautiful! We showed our wristbands and we were in!

I thought there was going to be a kind of tour, but no - it was all explore on your own. So that meant we really didn't have to rush! :eek: Oh well. That was fine by us. We started at Be Our Guest restaurant and the theming is fantastic. So may extras and details as one would expect but this seemed like someplace extraordinary. I can't wait to try it out - although it seems booked up solid for as far out as one can book.

After that, we went to Enchanted Tales with Belle. That was also really well done. I don't want to give it away so I will leave out the specifics but there was definitely some awesome Disney magic involved!

Now we needed a small break so we stopped at Gaston's for a pastry. They have some special apple juice drinks in souvenier cups that we didn't try but sure looked tasty. This area looks and feels just like the small country village it's meant to be. Loved it!

Last, we went to Ariel's ride. It is continuous like Nemo and tells the story of the movie like Nemo but the similarities stop there. There are many more elements to this ride that make it a very fun & enjoyable ride.

There were no other special extras like DVC trinkets or anything but it was fun to be able to see these things before they open to the public and we enjoyed trying them out.

All we had to do was call member services and sign up. I received an e-mail on Oct. 31 with the information and signed up on Nov. 1. The 2 dates that were in my e-mail said Nov. 4 and 5. So I called, picked my time and printed out the confirmation. I did have to show my DVC member card at check-in.

I know there are also passholder days and those went quickly. Then they added a kind of sweepstakes for passholders where they picked as many dates and times as they could possibly attend and then Disney would contact you if you were pciked for any of the dates & times you selected.

Well, that's all for now! May all your Disney dreams come true! :goodvibes

The apple drink was a little too sweet for me, but felt the area is very well done and can not wait for the coaster to open. :thumbsup2

We did the preview by luck. We asked for a magical memory for our kids. We are dvc and annual pass holders. It is truly memorable and the drinks at gastons are semi ok for the price. The food is great at be our guest and it is neat how you order with a rose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter