DVC Family Heads West - DL Trip Report with PICS Completed!

Really great report! I loved your pictures and your comparrisons. What was your favorite foods from your DL trip??

Really great report! I loved your pictures and your comparrisons. What was your favorite foods from your DL trip??

Our favorites? We really liked the breakfast character meal at Storytellers and the dinner there also. The Blue Bayou Restaurant was really nice but it is pricey. I think the best value with yummy food was the Carnation Cafe on Main Street at Disney Land. We'd go there again in a heart beat!

Thank you for your nice comments! :goodvibes

Thanks for a wonderful read. You have inspired me to make my own trip report from my upcoming Spring Break trip. Thanks again!

Thanks for a wonderful read. You have inspired me to make my own trip report from my upcoming Spring Break trip. Thanks again!

Thanks! I'll look forward to your trip report. That's how I survive in between trips. If you get a chance PM me that you've started so I don't miss anything!

TK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter