DVC - do taxes apply?

Tigger Fans!

<font color=green>We've all learned tons!<br><font
Hello all! I'm learning so much by following the DVC discussion boards! Here's my question....when you use rented DVC points to book a room at BWV are there any room taxes at checkin/out? Also, I read somewhere that they charge a transportation fee of $75?
Thanks in advance for your help!:wave:

There are no taxes to pay at check in. I do not know what you could possibly be referring to as a "transportation" fee. There is none I am aware of that is associated with DVC. There can be a fee for switching rooms if you want to switch after you have checked into one. A renter from a DVC member pays the rent to that member. The only thing he pays to Disney is for whatever he buys after checking in (park tickets, merchandise and food charges to the room, etc.)

Also, I read somewhere that they charge a transportation fee of $75?

That is applicable only for people who trade into DVC from an outside timeshare.

Originally posted by GAIL HAYDEN
That is applicable only for people who trade into DVC from an outside timeshare.
It's for II exchangers and they pay $95 plus the $124 exchange fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter