DVC Discounts

Gabe

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
What kind of discounts - if any- are offered with the DVC Member Card? And do we get any discount on the pal mickey?

Originally posted by Gabe
What kind of discounts - if any- are offered with the DVC Member Card? And do we get any discount on the pal mickey?

Gabe,
For the most current discounts, you can check out the DVC web site.

Pal Mickey discount: this summer they have been handing out a coupon for 1 day free rental of Pal Mickey (I think this offer ends in Sept). Some folks have been able to apply the coupon to the purchase of Mickey.

My experience with the coupon: I called member services before I left for my vacation (Memorial Day weekend) and explained that I was staying on a cash ressie at the Contemp. They told me that all the resorts have the coupons, just ask for one on check in. I had no problems getting my coupon on check in.

I wasn't able to apply the coupon towards purchase at the Contemp (the CM had to ask a manager and there would be no manager for 3 hours at the time I asked about it). So, we went to our plan "B": we just stopped by the store at WL and we had no trouble applying the coupon towards our purchase. (If necessary, our 2nd back-up plan was to go to OKW because I had read on this board that folks have been successfully getting the discount over there. OKW had Pal Mickey first and more experience with the coupons :) ).....

-DC :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter