DVC Discount question

I'm planning on taking advantage of the disney premium annual pass discount for $399.

I will be buying 1 now and one in two weeks (next paycheck).

Just a few questions that I find easier to ask here then calling up:

What will the renewal price be next year?
Do you think they will likely have this discount again?
There are two people/owners of the DVC therefore two addresses- so can we get passes for anyone in both the households listed? (My address is the same as Mom and Dads and the other owner, my sister, is the same address as my Nana and Papa and Nephew)

LauraEadon said:
I'm planning on taking advantage of the disney premium annual pass discount for $399.

I will be buying 1 now and one in two weeks (next paycheck).

Just a few questions that I find easier to ask here then calling up:

What will the renewal price be next year?
Do you think they will likely have this discount again?
There are two people/owners of the DVC therefore two addresses- so can we get passes for anyone in both the households listed? (My address is the same as Mom and Dads and the other owner, my sister, is the same address as my Nana and Papa and Nephew)

Unknown.
Unknown.
Immediate family members living at the same address as the owner, with ID to prove that, can get DVC APs. The owner must be there with their membership card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter