• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC discount park tickets

Anna114

Pluto Rocks!
Dag nab it! Someone told be that the 5 for 7 day park tickets was going through to the end of the year. I just looked at it and the last day was Jan 3,2018. Is there anyone cheaper than Undercover tourist? We are going for 10 days in May but wasn't going to do the parks every day (otherwise I would get an AP). I made my adr's thinking I was going to be in the parks 7 days. Any help would be appreciated.

yes you can probably find tickets cheaper - the problem - the tickets aren't any good. really happy I live in Florida these days. buying tickets is no longer a problem.

We missed that deal too! :sad: I just purchased tickets through undercover tourist using the special link found in the monthly mousesavers newsletter. Do you subscribe to this particular newsletter? I paid 823.90 for two adult 7day base tickets. Looks like a 10day base ticket is 440.36. These prices are cheaper than Park Savers as well.

Don't beat yourself up too much. The UCT 7 day hoppers were only $4 or so more than the DVC tickets when I had looked in the past so no great loss in not getting the DVC ticket. The big benefit of it was that you could split up the use of that ticket as days on it were valid for up to 6 months from the date you first used it. There was some confusion when a DVC executive referenced a wrong year at the member meeting in December and some reported that the ticket offer was extended when it hadn't been.

If you sign up for the Mousesavers news letter they provide a link that has some of the tickets a few dollars cheaper than just going straight to UCT.

We used Undercover Tourist with Mousesavers discount for buy 4 for 5 tickets, and, at the time, American Express had a $20 ticket rebate. Both my wife and I used our individual AE cards so, at the time, it was a better deal than the 5 for 7 deal. We may update the tickets when we get there. Not sure if American Express still has that offer.

Thanks for the information everyone. Affording tickets is one of the hardest parts of going to Disney!

We missed that deal too! :sad: I just purchased tickets through undercover tourist using the special link found in the monthly mousesavers newsletter. Do you subscribe to this particular newsletter? I paid 823.90 for two adult 7day base tickets. Looks like a 10day base ticket is 440.36. These prices are cheaper than Park Savers as well.
Could you message me the code for Undercoverfrom Mousesavers? Hubby deleted that email br accident! Ty!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter