DVC discount on photopass cd???

I have a silly question. Are the pictures that are taken on the rides available to be downloaded on to the cd? Thanks..

I believe if you buy the ride photo you can have it added to your Photopass card and it will be on your CD. It's the same for some of the Character meal photos that are not included in the cost of the meal.

I believe if you buy the ride photo you can have it added to your Photopass card and it will be on your CD. It's the same for some of the Character meal photos that are not included in the cost of the meal.

That stinks..:mad: Thanks for the reply.

Okay, I just have to say that this thread is a perfect example of why I LOVE the disboards! I had no idea I could save so much on Photopass! We've actually paid full price on our last two trips! No more! :)

Wow! That is a GREAT deal! Guess I will be calling Member Services tomorrow! Shoot! No, not tomorrow! We have 2 nights in a regular room before we check into the villa, so I won't be 45 days out until Thursday or Friday. OK, fine, I'll call at the end of the week! :thumbsup2

I have a silly question. Are the pictures that are taken on the rides available to be downloaded on to the cd? Thanks..

You can scan your Photo Pass card at Test Track and it will add your photo to the card (and the CD). As far as I know, that is the only ride photo with that capability.

Yes, it looks that way. You'd get the $50 discount for pre-purchasing, but you wouldn't get the additional $50 discount from the code that you can get by calling MS 45 days or less before your arrival.

So, my best bet is to wait untill 45 days (or less) before my trip and then my cd will only cost $50, right?

:goodvibesThis morning I called and requested the code.. received very promptly. Went onto the webiste for pre-order.. and YAY:thumbsup2 $49.95!!:banana:

Thanks for the info!:thumbsup2

Yes, the email code I got was for $50 off, making the cd $99 + s/h.

I just called Photopass.
I told her I had a discount code from MS, that I was a DVC member.
I asked if I had to pre order the cd to take the discount.
She said no.
The DVC member code is NOT a pre arrival offer.
You use it AFTER the trip.

That is what I was told also. And I certainly hope that is true, I leave very soon!!! So I can't get the pre-Order CD now. I asked 2xs and both time DVC told me that you order AFTER the trip. :confused3

So, my best bet is to wait untill 45 days (or less) before my trip and then my cd will only cost $50, right?

No guarantees that you'll still be able to do both prepay discount and DVC discount, but it's likely you'll be able to do at least one of them, so it's probably worth it to wait and see.

That is what I was told also. And I certainly hope that is true, I leave very soon!!! So I can't get the pre-Order CD now. I asked 2xs and both time DVC told me that you order AFTER the trip. :confused3

Strange. Clearly some people are getting the code up to 45 days before their trips.

http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitoffer.aspx

This is the pre order link.

I think as long as you order before you claim (enter your photopass card# into your account) your photos it qualifies.

It has made its way around the boards AFTER I posted my question.

I was able to find it on the Budget Board after someone replied to my post. I was also able to apply my DVC email code & got it for $49.99!

I pre-ordered my photo pass cd today with the DVC code. Now what? My email confirmation doesn't say anything about how to get my cd when I return. I hope I didn't purchase the wrong item???

I pre-ordered my photo pass cd today with the DVC code. Now what? My email confirmation doesn't say anything about how to get my cd when I return. I hope I didn't purchase the wrong item???

If you ordered online you set up a photopass account, right?
When you get back from your trip go to this link,

http://www.disneyphotopass.com/aboutdpp.aspx

enter the numbers from your photopas(es) and your pictures come up. you can edit them on the site or just have the cd sent with the photo's as they are and edit at home. I believe it is in the checkout process after that, that you plug in the confirmation number that they sent you and the cost of the cd is deducted from the total amount.... you still end up paying for the shipping.

Waing for my code to come in so I can purchase!!
Thanks for the tip...wasn't going to get one this year because they were too expensive.
Winning with DIS again!

Called member Services this AM, got my DVC order code, and just applied it to my CD pre-purchase. Total $49.95. :) Let's hope we get some decent pics this year!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Got my discount code and purchased!!! $49.95

Now I just have to get my kids to participate in the pictures! DS 17,DD20 and DDBF- !ST TRIP TO THE WORLD!! We just keep saying..he has no IDEA what he has gotten himself into! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

It will be the TRUE test ;)
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Thanks again DIS!

Is the DVC discount only valid on the Disneyworld Photo Pass CD purchase? I told MS that I'm going to VGC on Monday and she emailed me the discount code and neve mentioned anything about it not being valid for DL, my friend is on the phone with MS now and they are saying it's only valid for WDW...anyone know?

I sure hope they have this offer for awhile. Our next trip isn't until Sept. so I have to wait until August to get my DVC code.:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter