DVC discount at DLRP

tinkerbell 766

<font color=purple>If I can't fly, let me sing. Or
Does anybody know what the official line is with discount in shops and restaurants in DLRP for DVC members? On a recent trip I found that some would give me none "because we have never seen this card before" and others seemed to give me 25%. I went to guest services and asked for the official line, and they said that DVC members got no discount at DLRP, but with my very next puchase, I tried again (I don't give up easily!!!!) and the CM had a book with bar codes in it which enabled the till to recognise all the discounts and there in black and white was a DVC discount barcode which he scanned and it gave me 20%. I am so confused :confused3 Does anybody know foe sure what the deal is?

very interesting. What kind of shops or outlets were you getting discounts? I have never even thought of taking our DVC cards but might give it a try now I have read your report.

We are seriously thinking about using points for a stay at DLRP this year after realising that the points have gone done.

thanks for the heads up

susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter