• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC dining plan and ticket prices

venom75

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know the price for the deluxe dining plan and annual passes for park hoppers and extra? We are planing to go in May and now that we have just closed on our resale I am trying to figure out the cost of our trip. Is there a web site that lists this information?

The member website should have the info or you can Google it.

:earsboy: Bill

Does anyone know the price for the deluxe dining plan and annual passes for park hoppers and extra? We are planing to go in May and now that we have just closed on our resale I am trying to figure out the cost of our trip. Is there a web site that lists this information?

Congrats on the closing. Welcome to DVC. What's your home resort ?

Current ticket prices can be found in Post 18-A of the Everything About WDW Tickets sticky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter