DVC cruise

shadesgirl

Earning My Ears
DVC just announced a new Member Exclusive Cruise. 4 night cruise on the Disney Dream-Sept. 29th to Oct. 3rd. Just wanted to give a heads up in case anyone has something in the works or already booked for that cruise.

Those of us that are/were booked on it have known for about a month now that we were most likely getting displaced ever since the cruise disappeared from the website. Thanks for trying to give the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

aan1701 said:
Those of us that are/were booked on it have known for about a month now that we were most likely getting displaced ever since the cruise disappeared from the website. Thanks for trying to give the heads up.

Glad to hear it wasn't a complete surprise then!

shadesgirl said:
Glad to hear it wasn't a complete surprise then!

Anything but a surprise. Still not everyone does the meet threads so good looking out.

Looking at those dates I may want to join that party

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter