• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC cruise incentive ??

cobbler

DIS Veteran
For those that have added on and received the free cruise, can you tell me how it works when booking and such?

Any possible upgrades? What are the travel dates? And all that fun information.

Thanks
:wave:

it sounds like a great incentive..disney cruises are amazing! Have been on 4 and loved every minute of them...done 3,4 and 7 day cruises...if it's an incentive , take it!

Lisa

You can pay to upgrade. We paid $80 pp to upgrade a 3-night cruise to category 7, no room choice. I think it's $100 for 4-nights and I don't remember the cost for 7 nights. You can also upgrade to category 4 if you have five people. Again, I am not familiar with that cost.

Hi, does anyone have the dates available for the three day cruise? We have not received our cruise voucher yet and would like to start planning our next vacation as soon as possible :o)

Hi, does anyone have the dates available for the three day cruise? We have not received our cruise voucher yet and would like to start planning our next vacation as soon as possible :o)

These are the dates on the back of our voucher...

3 Night sail date ranges:
8/27 - 9/24/09
10/22 - 12/17/09
1/7 - 2/11/10
9/2 - 12/16/10

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter