DVC Cruise Discount

disneycrazy2004

too far away from Disney....
Just moved your cruise to Dec. 7th to take advantage of the DVC 30% off offer :cool1: Great deal on cruise! So excited, just wanted to share :cool1::cool1:

I've called to get prices and its SOOO tempting. We went on our first DC last year in Nov and definitely want to do another. We booked last years cruise under the GTY last minute deal( about 2.5 months out) and DVC discount is still cheaper. Problem is we are going to Disney for a week in Sept :rotfl: Maybe that's not so much of a problem?!

I am glad you were able to take advantage of the discount! :goodvibes. Our schedule is just to full, with airfare already bought to take advantage of the offer. I hope they offer it again! Our January is pretty empty.

I've called to get prices and its SOOO tempting. We went on our first DC last year in Nov and definitely want to do another. We booked last years cruise under the GTY last minute deal( about 2.5 months out) and DVC discount is still cheaper. Problem is we are going to Disney for a week in Sept :rotfl: Maybe that's not so much of a problem?!

We are going to Disney in 3 weeks, but I love the cruise and this was a really good deal to pass up :)

I am glad you were able to take advantage of the discount! :goodvibes. Our schedule is just to full, with airfare already bought to take advantage of the offer. I hope they offer it again! Our January is pretty empty.

Thanks, now to stalk the airlines for good airfare :)

The latest is the first week of December. Not sure of the exact date but the discount is only for the magic. I've cruised early December a few years ago and the ship was decorated for Christmas. I booked the Veterans Day week of November 9th. I saved over $2000 on 2 cabins total. One ocean view and one veranda

How did you hear about this 30% discount? Thanks....:confused3

It's been on their website for a week now. Plus we got emails on Friday. It's part of the 2 fall specials. One is about aulani and the other is about fall cruises on the magic

what was the price on the veranda room?

$143 per night per person for the 5B category

My daughter booked ocean view and it was $119 pn pp for 9c. Plus it was $75 pn per child.

The offer doesn't say but also inside rooms are also discounted. My daughter could've had the inside cabin for around $200 less than the OV

The latest is the first week of December. Not sure of the exact date but the discount is only for the magic. I've cruised early December a few years ago and the ship was decorated for Christmas. I booked the Veterans Day week of November 9th. I saved over $2000 on 2 cabins total. One ocean view and one veranda

The latest is December 7th. Really hoping there will be Christmas decorations :) It is my birthday as well on the 6th :)))) We did save as well about $1000 for an ocenview

How did you hear about this 30% discount? Thanks....:confused3

We received an email :)

Can anyone tell me how much of a deposit you need to book?

Can anyone tell me how much of a deposit you need to book?

It varies by category and cabin. DH, dd and myself booked a verandah and had a deposit of $418 I believe.
The total cost of the cruise was saving us $700! We booked two staterooms (one for inlaws) and saved somewhere around $1500

It varies by category and cabin. DH, dd and myself booked a verandah and had a deposit of $418 I believe.
The total cost of the cruise was saving us $700! We booked two staterooms (one for inlaws) and saved somewhere around $1500

That's a great deal! Thanks for the deposit info.
I'm looking at 4 people ocean view stateroom, cat 9A Nov 9th cruise. If my calculations are correct, we could save almost $900 on this cruise with the discount!!

That's a great deal! Thanks for the deposit info. I'm looking at 4 people ocean view stateroom, cat 9A Nov 9th cruise. If my calculations are correct, we could save almost $900 on this cruise with the discount!!

That sounds about right! We are leaving on the Nov 16.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter