DVC Christmas party

pmaurer74

DIS Veteran
Isn't there usually a Christmas banquet for Christmas Eve or Christmas Day for DVC members' to purchase? I thought I had seen it before but I do not see it on the DVC site and We were thinking of doing this next year.

I could be wrong but I think I just saw it listed in upcoming events in the Disney files that just came.

Ah - finally found a date that booking for the WDW events started on the 19th. It's likely they are sold out by now. DL event booking starts Oct 26th.

What dates are the Merry Mixers this year? Oh, I forgot the Epcot nights in December replaced the MM. What replaced the Epcot nights in December since they are no more also? LOL

I know four months ago (since I looked for it then), the events shown on the site that could be reserved included a Dec 24 DVC dinner at Contemporary. That has now disappeared (or at least I cannot find it), indicating, likely, that it is already full.

I've asked each time I call and check almost daily on DVC website for this. I see the Thanksgiving is sold out, but I never see mention of the Christmas Eve.

Isn't there usually a Christmas banquet for Christmas Eve or Christmas Day for DVC members' to purchase? I thought I had seen it before but I do not see it on the DVC site and We were thinking of doing this next year.

I don't see it on the website yet either. Do you think it has not come out yet?

It was in the fall Disney files as well as the blog I linked which is one of the new DVC info sources. You should call MS but from the date I mentioned I'd suspect you've missed booking it.

It was in the fall Disney files as well as the blog I linked which is one of the new DVC info sources. You should call MS but from the date I mentioned I'd suspect you've missed booking it.
I think the blog said late October but it should still be on the DVC news page. I don't think it is out yet and we are booking next year not this year. I just want to get the timeframe so I don't miss it next year and the details of the event.

Ah - finally found a date that booking for the WDW events started on the 19th. It's likely they are sold out by now. DL event booking starts Oct 26th.
I just called DVC member services yesterday and they said no date given to them yet for booking reservations. I think you may be looking at last year’s information as booking opened on 10/19 last year.

I just called DVC member services yesterday and they said no date given to them yet for booking reservations. I think you may be looking at last year’s information as booking opened on 10/19 last year.

It was posted for this year but the person may have looked at last years info. Since Disney files said late October it made sense though.

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.g...ers/member-events/holiday-dinner-disneyworld/

Dinner at 3-5pm???

I am not sure what meal is that? It is like British high tea in late afternoon, instead of a real dinner. I would have bought if it is 6-8pm instead.
This must have just posted on the website today. I called and looked on the website today and it was not posted yet. Must have posted in the afternoon. Anyway this IS the Christmas Eve dinner. The menu is posted in this link. This is what time it is every year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter