DVC By Resale.com

Tlmb615

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if anyone has used DVCByResale.com and what their experience was like. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a contract from there. Shontell was very helpful and gave me some good pointers as it was our first contract and I didn't know as much back in the day. I'd buy from her again for sure.

I'm in the process of buying from them now and they have been great. Very responsive.

Last edited:
Thank you all very much for the input. Sent in our paperwork. :-)

Congrats!

Shontell kind of reminds me of Pete Werner in that she's very nice but is also honest, blunt, and to the point. If you want the Disney "feel good" experience, she may not be for you. But if you want an honest, straightforward person who will give you actual advice and real information, whether good or bad, you'll really appreciate her. I, for one, prefer REAL information, especially with a transaction of this magnitude.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter