DVC AP discount

ilovefh

Is it Disney time yet?
I'm going to call MS on Tuesday but I figured I'd ask on here too. My sister just got married, but because their house is not ready they are both living with me. He just moved in, but she has been living with me. Her ID has my address on it, but his does not. In NH when you change your address they only have you write it in on the back, they don't issue a new ID. (I know this can be a hot topic so go to http://www.nh.gov/safety/divisions/dmv/driverlic/faq.html#A21 if you think I'm amking it up!) My question is, will Disney want them to bring their marriage certificate to prove he is actually my brother-in-law? If so would a copy of it work?

Thanks for any info!

I live in NH also and I will back you on that all you need to do is write your new address on the back. I would run it by MS when you call and see what they advise you to do. I would think that it would be fine but you never know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter