• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Annual Pass

We decided to add our adult children as owners in 2019. You can have up to six owners on a deed.

We felt comfortable with this and went through all the pros and especially cons, like bankruptcy and divorce, or that once they own, you can’t sell without them giving their approval. Even after that we decided it was still something we wanted to do,

They are eligible for benefits now. If you have more than one contract in a membership, all have to be changed or it triggers a new membership.
Thanks for this info. We have two contracts: a 25-point contract and a larger contract at BCV. Both were purchased long before the resale restrictions. I had the idea of just adding the girls to the 25-point contract. If that creates a new membership, then would we have to transfer the points from the 25 point to the larger contract to use? Would they have full benefits if staying on points from the larger contract?

Thanks for this info. We have two contracts: a 25-point contract and a larger contract at BCV. Both were purchased long before the resale restrictions. I had the idea of just adding the girls to the 25-point contract. If that creates a new membership, then would we have to transfer the points from the 25 point to the larger contract to use? Would they have full benefits if staying on points from the larger contract?
Yes and Yes......
I bought resale in 2017 after the initial restriction. I then added a small 25 pt contract in the same UY to get benefits (that was the requirement at the time). I later added my adult daughters to the 25 point contract only. We now all have member benefits (3 households). I transfer the 25 points to my main contract when I make a reservations. We get full member benefits (MM, discounts, AP, lounge...) all the time, not just when there on the 25 point contract.

Yes and Yes......
I bought resale in 2017 after the initial restriction. I then added a small 25 pt contract in the same UY to get benefits (that was the requirement at the time). I later added my adult daughters to the 25 point contract only. We now all have member benefits (3 households). I transfer the 25 points to my main contract when I make a reservations. We get full member benefits (MM, discounts, AP, lounge...) all the time, not just when there on the 25 point contract.
Thanks for the response! I think this is probably the best solution for our situation.

I only have resell points😩 I need a Sorcerers Pass… I’m praying there will be a glitch that will allow me to buy a pass on the 13th. I have missed my annual pass since I let it lapse. 🤞 Does anyone know how to fake an ID and say I live in your house? 🤣
I know you are joking about the fake ID, but if you do “get away with buying a sorcerer through a glitch”, don’t post it here. There are snitches that will actually report the activity.

Last edited:

What website are we supposed to be using to order passes tomorrow? DVC?
People have suggested that it will be disneyworld.com not the dvc website. If you log in and go to the ticket buying page, and then the annual pass page, you should see the sorcerer pass listed if you are eligible to buy it. If it is before the sale starts, it should say unavailable. If you are not eligible to buy it, it should not be there at all.

People have suggested that it will be disneyworld.com not the dvc website. If you log in and go to the ticket buying page, and then the annual pass page, you should see the sorcerer pass listed if you are eligible to buy it. If it is before the sale starts, it should say unavailable. If you are not eligible to buy it, it should not be there at all.
I just bought our on the DVC members site. Just log in and click the news release block that talks about AP (see the screen shot)
1681380806328.png

go to https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passes/
Sorcerer's Pass is now enabled, click on it to go to
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passes/disney-sorcerer-pass/purchase/

But I still haven't been able to check out yet....
I've been hitting check out, timing out and repeating for 18 minutes now.
At about 6:15 it started coming back with an error message telling me to remove all the items from my cart and try re-adding them. Not the best sounding omen, but it's telling me they're still available...

I've been hitting check out, timing out and repeating for 18 minutes now.
At about 6:15 it started coming back with an error message telling me to remove all the items from my cart and try re-adding them. Not the best sounding omen, but it's telling me they're still available...
You are not alone. Exactly the same thing happening here. You'd think they'd be prepped for a bit of a rush, lol.

Can’t finish the checkout either. I keep trying over and over. If Woody tries to complete my request one more time I’m going to put him in a headlock…..

A couple of times I get all the way to order summary in the background (behind the popup), then the screen goes white and poof it's all gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter